Walmart Bad Kid (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Kid has her own way in a Walmart while her grandmother (in beige and gets kicked), nor others, can do anything to stop her. The woman with the cellphone is loud but have to turn up the volume to hear what the kid is saying, lol, she's got a mouth on her...

Vid:

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Kid has her own way in a Walmart while her grandmother (in beige and gets kicked), nor others, can do anything to stop her. The woman with the cellphone is loud but have to turn up the volume to hear what the kid is saying, lol, she's got a mouth on her...

Vid:

View attachment 687910
I would have gladly gone to jail for assaulting a minor because I would have knocked her monkey ass the fuck out cold

SatansSon

Lurker
That’s normal behavior these days. People act however they want, take no responsibility for their actions and blame everyone else. I’ve been tired of people for years, watch The Walking Dead and fantasize about life being like that. Sad really….

focken.nig

NewbieX

Vid:

View attachment 687910
No problem here that a baseball bat can't handle.

Vid:

View attachment 687910
Nigger gonna grow up to be 100% reliant on unemployment and continue doing shit like this

Back