Walmart Bad Kid (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
Kid has her own way in a Walmart while her grandmother (in beige and gets kicked), nor others, can do anything to stop her. The woman with the cellphone is loud but have to turn up the volume to hear what the kid is saying, lol, she's got a mouth on her...

Vid:

View attachment 687910
Natural born leader raised by imbeciles. I see it everyday. No one has balls anymore to teach these little bitch ass kids. Letting them be raised by their ipad and calling it parenting. Poor girl probably got no real parental structure in her life. Gonna be a long road for this girl

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Me personally?.?.... She'd be spitting teeth.. . But the child protective services have made it where you THEORETICALLY can't punish your kids..... that said, if it were my kid, she'd be beaten severely for that.... but nigs are gonna nog.... no way around THAT

Elmondo

Forum Veteran
Kid has her own way in a Walmart while her grandmother (in beige and gets kicked), nor others, can do anything to stop her. The woman with the cellphone is loud but have to turn up the volume to hear what the kid is saying, lol, she's got a mouth on her...

Vid:

View attachment 687910
That little shit should be taught a hard lesson. But she's a ray of light that everybody loved. She just finished 1st grade ( 10years old )

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
The shopping cart looks like it has toys in it already but the little girl who appears to be demon possessed probably wanted more and grandparents said no because they couldn't afford any more.

Back