Serious (Warning) 6.8 Mag Earthquake Strikes Morocco ~ Over 1,300 Dead (so far) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
yes we do i blew on your filthy mothers lips, in her stinky British mouth , told you am atheist , but ur low iq fag from the uk you cant understand , what a depressed sad miserable pale fag , uk fags who eat shit , shit food and stinky shitty breath shit colored teeth , shit weather shit people , whaaat a fucking shiiithole , you miserable cock sucker , your talking shit , in real life id probably rape the shit out of you and post the video here
Not very well educated are you, faggot. You illiterate tar donkey. Now go shit in your pig mother's mouth some more, she likes that.

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold

Pay attention

yes we do i blew on your filthy mothers lips, in her stinky British mouth , told you am atheist , but ur low iq fag from the uk you cant understand , what a depressed sad miserable pale fag , uk fags who eat shit , shit food and stinky shitty breath shit colored teeth , shit weather shit people , whaaat a fucking shiiithole , you miserable cock sucker , your talking shit , in real life id probably rape the shit out of you and post the video here
Kick this one to the curb.
And if staff wastes their time doing it... ya need new staff.

Times are changing, stop this dicking around.

Last edited:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I've been there and it's a rich/poor place, same with Tangiers. Can walk among very expensive restaurants and shops while people in rags are begging for money or food. Out of the city the people there have just about nothing. Now, they have even more nothing.
I talk to a neckbeard from Morrocco through work, he started telling me about marrying his father's sister's daughter, who's still in Morrocco and she won't talk to him unless he sends her money. I told him to divorce the bitch and get a refund. He took me at face value and explained how this would make his father angry. He's like 20 something so he's dumb as fuck still - but being a Muslim is a like a x10 multiplier. He also asked me about Palestine, which I told him I don't give a fuck about, he then asked if I was ok with what the Jews are doing blowing up hospitals. I told him I don't care for fucking idiots who cut their dicks up either. He then told me Muslims are circumsised too which I never knew. Because this is all taking place in a work environment, I can't throw him in a trash compactor and he still asks me stupid questions.

Back