accident ~*Warning* Kid Drowns In Pool~ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
4797F187-D52F-45D5-8BEB-02323A40EF1D.png

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
I'm getting the feeling that maybe Chinese just don't really give a fuck.
Maybe they are simply trying to prevent a life of misery ... you know, like a mercy killing.

Jamesothy

Lurker
Is there a rule in China where if you see a fellow chink dying or already dead you just have to pretend it never happened?
There fucking ruthless.
Yeah, I lived there for about 8 years. It's an unwritten/unspoken about rule. People only look out for themselves. People won't save you if anything goes wrong. There are too many reasons for this.

Jamesothy

Lurker
Too many reasons? Would you be able to elaborate a bit more on this?
Asian bystander effect is multiplied there unlike anywhere else in the world. Because of the communist regime's conditioning people over multiple decades to only look out for themselves, snitch on others, and look the other way when extreme unjustices are going on. The idea is that "as long bad sh*t isn't happening to me then it's not my business". It's only for the authorities to intervene in certain things, and if they don't intervene then it's fate. Then there's the many viral cases of people trying to help people in recent years that ended up getting f*cked in the courts and ended up being held responsible.

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
Wow. That is some crazy sheeeet. That kid needed some fucking floaties! 🏊‍♂️

redghost

Rookie
That whole situation was weird, the lack of regard, and the idiot kid that couldn’t tell he was struggling. The guy standing there was an idiot as well, the fuck was he thinking about? Staring off looking at nothing. What a weird country.

Back