accident *Warning* Kid Got His Hand Stuck In Elevator (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
Riding the packed subway decades ago, I sometimes would hold the door closed with my foot if I had a coveted spot leaning against the door.
Since lots of doors were broken , and the train being so crowded, no one ever noticed.
Once I released it well after the other doors had opened, and it shot open with such force it actually did break, and entire train was taken out of service.

D3ath

Lurker
instead of curiosity killed the cat it's curiosity killed the chink.
No wonder these dumbasses have communism, because asiatics(and everyone from east and south asia) are too fucking retarded to think for themselves.

She literally could've been watching her kid, or pressed the open elevator button, or taught the kid to not stick your fucking hand inside moving machines.
I guess the whole reason the chink kid chose to do what he did is because he gets his intelligence from his mother.

Plush

Ur Fav Big Tit Goth
Poor baby 🥺 this honestly hurt my momma heart to watch, glad they were able to get his hand out.

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
Hello 911. My son is a complete dick head. He has hand in door lift stuck please cum help me. I give you free bowl of Chinese Stir fry after .

Back