animals *Warning* London Police Shoot Dog And Tazer Man (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
He set the dogs on the police knowing that they were armed, I don't blame the cops for shooting them.. What annoys me is the fucking idiots shouting 'Why did you shoot the dog?' I certainly wouldn't want one of those things clamped onto me ( even though they weren't Pit Bulls )

You will notice that the commentary is from a black female, who is totally on the side of the wrong doer

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
Note how the ugly woman said the dog were both waggling their tails... we see a lot of Pit Bulls waggling their tails when they attack people and other dogs
I love dogs, in fact I especially love a dog that looks very similar to the ones in the video, but if they are attacking people unprovoked or antagonised by their owner they do need put down, shame they didn't have a different owner they can be great dogs.
Screenshot_20230507_163423_Gallery.jpg

Monty 4k

The meaning of life is to give life meaning
I love dogs, in fact I especially love a dog that looks very similar to the ones in the video, but if they are attacking people unprovoked or antagonised by their owner they do need put down, shame they didn't have a different owner they can be great dogs.
View attachment 679579
I think you're right. a good buddy took in a pit bull a few years ago that was totally aggressive and even bit himself at the beginning. The dog had apparently been through a lot as you could see from his scars. From time to time the dog became more and more trusting and friendly. After a year the dog was unrecognizable and even played with small children. Until his death 2 years ago, the dog didn't attract any attention.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
I think you're right. a good buddy took in a pit bull a few years ago that was totally aggressive and even bit himself at the beginning. The dog had apparently been through a lot as you could see from his scars. From time to time the dog became more and more trusting and friendly. After a year the dog was unrecognizable and even played with small children. Until his death 2 years ago, the dog didn't attract any attention.
The dog is around 5 and often plays with kids of the same age, apart from an injured seagull once and his bitch (she starts it) I've never seen him bite anything living.

He set the dogs on the police knowing that they were armed, I don't blame the cops for shooting them.. What annoys me is the fucking idiots shouting 'Why did you shoot the dog?' I certainly wouldn't want one of those things clamped onto me ( even though they weren't Pit Bulls )

You will notice that the commentary is from a black female, who is totally on the side of the wrong doer
Dude, how do you know the narrator of the video is black, you can‘t even see her face….Jeezus……🙄😂😂😏

Typical woman…..”Why did you shoot it…”…Well, it’s an obvious untamed canine with powerful jaws……....Fuckin idiots man. She’s the same person you’d see crying on a Safari hunt when a lion kills an impala….😒😒😒

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
I hate when dogs get shot usually due to idiot owners. It’s always easy to “Monday morning quarterback” these scenarios where split second decisions have to be made.

nostrils

Forum Veteran

wheekypigs

NewbieX
This is about the two dogs called marshal and millions, there's a Facebook group about it, dogs did nothing wrong, police are just gun happy scumbags 😠

qdeng1

Well Known Member
You know what is more disgusting? those people actually care about dogs more than humans.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
That woman's comments were so cringy as she automatically rolled into her agenda tone -
(other woman) "why did they kill the dogs"
(Her) "just because"
" they were barking ... just like...so normal"
The "Didn't do nuffin" vibe is strong with these people. I agree this whole thing was handled poorly and no dogs needed to be shot for fucks sake, but I guarantee everyone this idiot knows will get a bullshit version of what happened based on her personal gripes and ignorance's.
Notice how she also shouted loudly from the safe distance across the river. These people really are morons.

Back