Warning:Children Warning palestinian boy shot (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

sassniper

Rookie
SHOT KID.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

samoth

Ad Majorem Sathanae Gloriam
I know there are troubles between them but a dead kid seems like to be the perfect argument to hate each other

And Palestine's minister already said false things to incite hatred...

bowhaze

Zeitgeist
I know there are troubles between them but a dead kid seems like to be the perfect argument to hate each other

And Palestine's minister already said false things to incite hatred...
might be, but this is for sure not the only dead kid.. it isn't common for them to kill their relatives like that; you know more with other methods.
and yes and no, we can't blame Palestine's minister (at least he has some reasons to be upset), I mean, Israels minister is much worser especially about that case.

samoth

might be, but this is for sure not the only dead kid.. it isn't common for them to kill their relatives like that; you know more with other methods.
and yes and no, we can't blame Palestine's minister (at least he has some reasons to be upset), I mean, Israels minister is much worser especially about that case.

I don't know what happened to that kid. But for sure, the killer should be punished.

Palestine's minister isn't a so good guy. I've written an article on it, did you know he made a tribute to dead terrorists and to Hadj Mohammed Amin Al-Husseini (search on google who is this guy, you will be surprised)

bowhaze

Zeitgeist
I don't know what happened to that kid. But for sure, the killer should be punished.

Palestine's minister isn't a so good guy. I've written an article on it, did you know he made a tribute to dead terrorists and to Hadj Mohammed Amin Al-Husseini (search on google who is this guy, you will be surprised)
I agree with the punishment

ok, but this isn't an argument to blame his hate in that case, I mean he might have been not good in the eyes of some people but for the country some kind of hero, it is their thing. Also Netanjahu has many, many corpses inside of his cellar, rl and as a phrase. This country has more hidden secrets than the tribute to a terrorist. If you know what I mean

samoth

Yep. I think we will never know the truth by medias...

Otherwise, just sayin' I vote for peace between them, not for one of them in peculiar

mimi666

Rookie
sometimes people considered terrorist in the rest of the world are heroes in the place they're from, imagine being at home and not feeling safe and secure and being constantly afraid that a bomb might drop and it's 24/7, we don't see that on the media cuz they're not gonna follow the lives of palestinians all the time but for them they live in total despotism and fear, i think anyone you'll put in that situation will be tired of it and would want to defend himself and his family and his town, and sadly sometimes that calls for desperate measures, if i was living in that situation and someone from my town attacked israelis by any means, honestly i would consider him a hero.

samoth

sometimes people considered terrorist in the rest of the world are heroes in the place they're from, imagine being at home and not feeling safe and secure and being constantly afraid that a bomb might drop and it's 24/7, we don't see that on the media cuz they're not gonna follow the lives of palestinians all the time but for them they live in total despotism and fear, i think anyone you'll put in that situation will be tired of it and would want to defend himself and his family and his town, and sadly sometimes that calls for desperate measures, if i was living in that situation and someone from my town attacked israelis by any means, honestly i would consider him a hero.

I can't agree with that. I'm for vengeance: if someone hits you, you hit him back. But terrorist doesn't attack the right person: they kill innocent people. Terrorists are not heroes. People who save other people are heroes

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
THE 1st and most common reason for this kid being shot is there was someone using him as a shield shooting from behind him ......
its a guess however it is the most common reason ...

mimi666

Rookie
I can't agree with that. I'm for vengeance: if someone hits you, you hit him back. But terrorist doesn't attack the right person: they kill innocent people. Terrorists are not heroes. People who save other people are heroes
I'm not supporting killing innocent people either, unfortunately that can happen and when it happens the jewish and US media focuses on the death of those innocents, but most of the time palestinians target checkpoints and militaries and sometimes civilians get also hit in the process.

samoth

I'm not supporting killing innocent people either, unfortunately that can happen and when it happens the jewish and US media focuses on the death of those innocents, but most of the time palestinians target checkpoints and militaries and sometimes civilians get also hit in the process.

When you said you would consider someone who kills israeli as a hero, do you speak about any israeli (including civilians) or just military?

Back