Warning:Children Warning palestinian boy shot (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

mimi666

Rookie
When you said you would consider someone who kills israeli as a hero, do you speak about any israeli (including civilians) or just military?
no, not any israeli, cuz there's a alot of innocent israelis who didn't ask for this, but if someone was targeting militaries, and civilians were hit in that attack, I would still consider him a hero.
I know there's a lot of bombers who target places with civilians like buses, I do not agree entirely with that but when you see the number of children and women and old people killed in palestine you kinda support the whole "eye for an eye" thing.
A lot of people say that hamas uses children as shields, let's say they do that and poor israeli militaries didn't have the choice but to hit them, so then what about the journalists and militants who were killed? you can't say that they were used as shields and you can't say that they attacked israel.

ferq

Fresh Meat
well, who has the biggest problem with the Palestinians? At least it is for sure that it was for the ''sake'' of the Israeli government, no matter which nation the soldier or attacker or whatever was. but just sayin..

muslims don't like jews and don't recognize israel's right to exist. jews may not like muslims either but they even let them live in israel (quality of life way higher than in muslim countries) assign public attorneys to defend them in courts, etc: in other words they consider muslims human beings and don't break the law to do anything against them and extend the same rights to muslim israeli citizens as those hew israelis have. funny, no?

ferq

Fresh Meat
sometimes people considered terrorist in the rest of the world are heroes in the place they're from, imagine being at home and not feeling safe and secure and being constantly afraid that a bomb might drop and it's 24/7, we don't see that on the media cuz they're not gonna follow the lives of palestinians all the time but for them they live in total despotism and fear, i think anyone you'll put in that situation will be tired of it and would want to defend himself and his family and his town, and sadly sometimes that calls for desperate measures, if i was living in that situation and someone from my town attacked israelis by any means, honestly i would consider him a hero.

israel only attacks when attacked first. so muslims should have no fear over bomb dropping over their heads because they know when it will happen: a few hours after they shoot first.

Ora

Well Known Member
If I lived in either of those countries and had the means to get out, I would just wash my hands of the entire middle east and go live somewhere nice and peaceful like most parts of Europe, America, or Canada.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Dunno who did it, dont care. Hope they are proud, i hope they kiss their kids on the head each night and sleep nice and sound, and i hope they get aids and ass raped in their mouth.....yeah. The mouth.

Back