animals -Warning- Police Shoot a Malayan Tiger at a Florida Zoo (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Police had to shoot a tiger at a zoo in Naples, Florida after a maintenance worker put his hand through the fence of the enclosure to either feed or pet a male Malayan tiger. The zoo has a trained shoot team and lead darter for daily crisis activity when the zoo is open, but the incident occurred when the zoo was closed.
View attachment 563200

The tiger's name was Eko. He was 8 years old.

View attachment 563201
The fact these animals are kept in zoos is the real crime..... that was an incredibly beautiful animal....I would've shot the monkey-moron first..... whoops..... then would've shot the cat....

One thing I don't understand is why people can't shoot a leg or some part of the animal's body that is not lethal. The officer could have easily shot the tiger's leg and then at least broke them apart.
hell.... maybe even the sound of the gunshot would've been enough to scare the cat away..... it would've been worth a try and wouldn't have taken 2 seconds to try..... although armchair quarterbacking is a little different than being there in that moment...

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
One thing I don't understand is why people can't shoot a leg or some part of the animal's body that is not lethal. The officer could have easily shot the tiger's leg and then at least broke them apart.
Because cops enjoy killing. They LOVE it when they have an excuse, and don't want to find a way to solve a situation without lethal force.

thebully08$

I just wanna fuck somebody
Police had to shoot a tiger at a zoo in Naples, Florida after a maintenance worker put his hand through the fence of the enclosure to either feed or pet a male Malayan tiger. The zoo has a trained shoot team and lead darter for daily crisis activity when the zoo is open, but the incident occurred when the zoo was closed.
View attachment 563200

View attachment 563201
All the stupid ass pigs had to do was hit it with a taser and if that didn't work fire a few warning shots you didn't have to shoot it directly in the head f****** idiots make me sick

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
View attachment 563200

View attachment 563201
There should be a nee zoo rule. If you stick ot on the fence it belongs to the animal. No more killing wild animals we put on display because some hillbilly thought he could pet it.

N1kelly

Well Known Member
Should have just let the tiger finish his job..mother nature...stupid people like that shouldn't be walking amongst us

Mateo1

Personal and national security aficionado.
All the stupid ass pigs had to do was hit it with a taser and if that didn't work fire a few warning shots you didn't have to shoot it directly in the head f****** idiots make me sick
I am surprised the cop did not have or did not use pepper spray. That could have been effective. By the way, a taser is not very (or at all) effective at point blank range. The needles need to spread out, so there is an optimal distance. It is also possible to use it as a simple stun gun, but that would have been too dangerous in this case.

Because cops enjoy killing. They LOVE it when they have an excuse, and don't want to find a way to solve a situation without lethal force.
In general, for both the cops and civilians deadly force is only justified if there is an imminent deadly threat to you or somebody near you. You use deadly force only to stop a threat that may either be deadly or may "cause serious bodily injury" (or some legal jargon variation of that quote). If you find yourself shooting at somebody's leg, then that automatically raises the suspicion that maybe the threat was not really deadly or not really imminent and that maybe you should be using non-lethal options like pepper spray or taiser instead.

Last edited:

Fluffers

Lurker
Stupid fucking guy this tiger didn’t deserve to die. What retard sticks their arm in a WILD animals cage?

ImAlwaysBaked

🩸Blood Bag🩸
Poor tiger. These stupid fucks need to stop sticking there hands where they shouldn't be. Just watched another video right before this where her foot was mauled by a jaguar, also through a fence, these people need to be put down with the animal.

Back