animals WARNING! Self Defense (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Where did you find this video so I can put this mother fucker in prison

This can be fake he could have baited the young mountain lion and the fact he video'd it tells me he did it on purpose. If he wanted to scare the cat he could have popped a round into a tree or ground near the animal. Instead, he kills it the mother fucker is a POS.

October 13, 2021 3:52 pm

Old video well I guess the shittard got away with it

Last edited:

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Firstly, big up to the mods for allowing this post. I was concerned they would cave to PETA fears. I thought the same thing about a warning shot, but that’s easy say as I sit here taking bong rips while getting my dick sucked. I can only imagine the fear this elk hunter felt, face to face with a killing machine. Good kill on his part. Not to mention the marksmanship required

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Firstly, big up to the mods for allowing this post. I was concerned they would cave to PETA fears. I thought the same thing about a warning shot, but that’s easy say as I sit here taking bong rips while getting my dick sucked. I can only imagine the fear this elk hunter felt, face to face with a killing machine. Good kill on his part. Not to mention the marksmanship required

While I agree that you "thought this was okay to post", I get it.
Not hating on you
However, Mrgunsngear is someone that earns a living on posting content. He has two videos showing questionable animal cruelty. This one and one of them killing an alligator. These are both illegal. Let me explain.

If you are in fear of your life the last thing you will do is grab your phone /camera to record. You would be more concerned with saving your life. If this was a video of him recording an outdoor venture and getting jumped by said cat that bites him where then he pulls the gun and panic fires killing it I would say justified. But it is not.

This means screaming at the said animal to scare it away
Firing a warning shot, hence the noise scaring the animal away given the pain induced to sensitive ears.
Throwing objects or grabbing a stack or other tool to throw or hit the animal without killing it.

Instead, the guy never yells, never fires a warning shot, never throws anything, he does not even place a tree or the like between him and the Cat.
He makes a bunch of statements I feel are false at best to make it appear he is being threatened.
The Mountian Lion is about a year old, young curious and if you have been in nature/animals this is not odd at all. It is also small.

He did this for the views the post if found on twitter has about 1800 likes which is minimal. His channel also has them killing an alligator and failing at it. I do not know how they did not get charges on this. It is also loaded with advertisements.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Not hating on you
However, Mrgunsngear is someone that earns a living on posting content. He has two videos showing questionable animal cruelty. This one and one of them killing an alligator. These are both illegal. Let me explain.

If you are in fear of your life the last thing you will do is grab your phone /camera to record. You would be more concerned with saving your life. If this was a video of him recording an outdoor venture and getting jumped by said cat that bites him where then he pulls the gun and panic fires killing it I would say justified. But it is not.

Firing a warning shot, hence the noise scaring the animal away given the pain induced to sensitive ears.
Throwing objects or grabbing a stack or other tool to throw or hit the animal without killing it.

Instead, the guy never yells, never fires a warning shot, never throws anything, he does not even place a tree or the like between him and the Cat.
He makes a bunch of statements I feel are false at best to make it appear he is being threatened.
The Mountian Lion is about a year old, young curious and if you have been in nature/animals this is not odd at all. It is also small.

He did this for the views the post if found on twitter has about 1800 likes which is minimal. His channel also has them killing an alligator and failing at it. I do not know how they did not get charges on this. It is also loaded with advertisements.
Well said P_1. U make valid points, I was not aware of this guy’s history.

HomeInvader

Home Invader
I'm not one for arguing, but I tell you what, if I ever get chased by a dangerous animal, I'm shooting the fucker, no doubt. But this guy seems like he wasn't minding his own business, and was probably instigating it. And obviously this fucker wasn't getting chased.

Lovdatchiggin

Forum Veteran
Not hating on you

He didn't do many of the things that we learn in hunters safety or, the things we learn by living and/or hunting in areas where there are large predators.

That cat is young. He was more confused and curious looking, than anything.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
He had ample time to fire a warning shot, even if it charged him the second he went to aim away he’d still have time to place proper shots on it, this dude was actually just a massive pussy, or he went out there with the express intent of killing this animal. I’ve done shit like hunting dangerous game before so I’m not just pulling this out of nowhere, but at the end of the day what’s done is done, and it very well could just be ignorance that caused this, I wasn’t there so I’ll never know

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
He had ample time to fire a warning shot, even if it charged him the second he went to aim away he’d still have time to place proper shots on it, this dude was actually just a massive pussy, or he went out there with the express intent of killing this animal. I’ve done shit like hunting dangerous game before so I’m not just pulling this out of nowhere, but at the end of the day what’s done is done, and it very well could just be ignorance that caused this, I wasn’t there so I’ll never know
Good Argument Foreskin. I’ve never hunted, so your perspective is significant

Back