Watching my brother die (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tom5051

This user was banned
friend of mine at school, his brother was struck and killed right in front of him by a drunk driver. He never spoke about it to any of us, the parents are lovely and treated us all like their own sons. They had pictures of the son around the house. My friend was a very strange guy though, never touched alcohol. Can't imagine how horrific it must be for a young man to witness that. I hope you find peace with your brother one day.

damn thats sad.
do you have nightmares because of this?
I only remember one nightmare I had about my brother. Some gangbanger had a gun to my side and he was walking me into a Toys R Us - my brother and I both worked there in high school. He shot me at some point and I was floating up to heaven I guess? But the top of the building was stopping me from floating further. I was trying to get down because I was scared. Then I think i woke up. One of only like three dreams I can actually remember in my life.

friend of mine at school, his brother was struck and killed right in front of him by a drunk driver. He never spoke about it to any of us, the parents are lovely and treated us all like their own sons. They had pictures of the son around the house. My friend was a very strange guy though, never touched alcohol. Can't imagine how horrific it must be for a young man to witness that. I hope you find peace with your brother one day.
I get not talking about it. I don’t talk to anyone about it. I posted on here because of the anonymity. My parents made me see a psychologist after it happened and I spoke about it then, but that is about it.

Another post just reminded me of this. Unfortunately I had to see my brother die in horrible way and I want to know if anyone else has had to deal with this.
In July of 2000, my brother and I (I was 16, he was 18) got jumped by a gang from the shitty part of town. Long story short, my brother ended up getting dragged under a car for about 20-30 yards. I remember as the car ran him over he was going to come out the front missing him. No luck. His shirt must have caught on something under the car and he got dragged. I remember seeing him under the car with blood steaming down his face. He was making unnatural sounds. I grabbed his hand and told him I will see him in the hospital. I said “Ben, You probably just have a broken leg or something.” I tried lifting up the car myself getting nowhere. I really believed he was going to be ok. Seeing him under the car was the worst thing ever in my life. I remember a female officer told me he was not breathing. In my stupor I said,”ok, but you can take him to the hospital and revive him, right? After about 5 times telling me he was not breathing, she finally said something like, “he’s dead”. Worst day of my life ever. That was 20 years ago and I still think about my brother, Ben, every day.

sorry I keep editing, but has anyone witnessed gore of a loved one in front of them and how did you deal with it. We (myself included) joke about it which is fine, but pm me if you have had to see it in real life if it happened to a loved one.
Yeah that really sucks man, rip. I watched my friend get shot in the head a few years back shits fucked.

Another post just reminded me of this. Unfortunately I had to see my brother die in horrible way and I want to know if anyone else has had to deal with this.
In July of 2000, my brother and I (I was 16, he was 18) got jumped by a gang from the shitty part of town. Long story short, my brother ended up getting dragged under a car for about 20-30 yards. I remember as the car ran him over he was going to come out the front missing him. No luck. His shirt must have caught on something under the car and he got dragged. I remember seeing him under the car with blood steaming down his face. He was making unnatural sounds. I grabbed his hand and told him I will see him in the hospital. I said “Ben, You probably just have a broken leg or something.” I tried lifting up the car myself getting nowhere. I really believed he was going to be ok. Seeing him under the car was the worst thing ever in my life. I remember a female officer told me he was not breathing. In my stupor I said,”ok, but you can take him to the hospital and revive him, right? After about 5 times telling me he was not breathing, she finally said something like, “he’s dead”. Worst day of my life ever. That was 20 years ago and I still think about my brother, Ben, every day.

sorry I keep editing, but has anyone witnessed gore of a loved one in front of them and how did you deal with it. We (myself included) joke about it which is fine, but pm me if you have had to see it in real life if it happened to a loved one.
I saw my cousin after he got raped by another dude when I was 7 years of age and he was 19 or so for money n drugs and one day he went in and I was waiting in the car, saw his body get thrown in the dumpster by the side back hotel. Cops found me alone walking around the hotel I don't know who it was, why or why they stabbed him but he used to trade his body for drugs and shit at the time I had no idea. But yea he would pick me up from school I'd go by the near liqour store for chips n wait n the car occupied, then 20 min later or so I assume he'd come back but that Friday he didn't. Two white skin head looking guys, checker red and blueish sleeveless shirts, jeans carried a body to the back part. They left, eventually I got out the truck, went to the door no answer and cops came idk how or why but I think someone called it was shittt end of SoCal, Santa Ana and they asked me where my cousin was I said in the hotel they took a look around, found him in the trash and that was that. Parents picked me up at the hospital I got checked out. I saw his body after, my parents told me when I was 15 what really happened but yea its sad he was always a good person, just smoked weed a lot, I mean a lot car always had that cheese smell as I said when I was young. Tbh it doesn't bother me it just sits in the weirdest spot in the back of my mind. He was a male prostitute for drugs.

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
I saw my cousin after he got raped by another dude when I was 7 years of age and he was 19 or so for money n drugs and one day he went in and I was waiting in the car, saw his body get thrown in the dumpster by the side back hotel. Cops found me alone walking around the hotel I don't know who it was, why or why they stabbed him but he used to trade his body for drugs and shit at the time I had no idea. But yea he would pick me up from school I'd go by the near liqour store for chips n wait n the car occupied, then 20 min later or so I assume he'd come back but that Friday he didn't. Two white skin head looking guys, checker red and blueish sleeveless shirts, jeans carried a body to the back part. They left, eventually I got out the truck, went to the door no answer and cops came idk how or why but I think someone called it was shittt end of SoCal, Santa Ana and they asked me where my cousin was I said in the hotel they took a look around, found him in the trash and that was that. Parents picked me up at the hospital I got checked out. I saw his body after, my parents told me when I was 15 what really happened but yea its sad he was always a good person, just smoked weed a lot, I mean a lot car always had that cheese smell as I said when I was young. Tbh it doesn't bother me it just sits in the weirdest spot in the back of my mind. He was a male prostitute for drugs.
At least he died doing what he loved!

Heather A

NewbieX

My husband killed himself three months ago by overdosing. Our two teenagers were home and they found him but he was already dead. The did CPR and they said that with every compression blood and white foam came out his mouth and nose. Tragic.

creepybarbie

Fresh Meat

I’m so sorry hun. This broke my heart. I know there’s nothing I can say to help or make it better. But I’m sorry that happened to you both

Jane7

Gore goddess

I’m sure from that day on you could never take Life for granted. And that is a true blessing even though it required immense suffering. Thanks for sharing.

Mercenary76b

This user was banned
Hey man sorry for your loss I can't believe you went through all that so horrible may your brother R.I.P and for those Gang members that jumped you and your brother that day there already probably dead or homeless and are suffering and going to die a horrible death for what they did the actions that took your bro's life. Karma will get them if not La Santa Muerte will. Take care of yourself and your loved ones, Rob from Los Angeles, CA cuidate hermano.

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
I'm sorry you had to experience seeing your brother lose his life in front of you. I've experienced something very similar I think the thing that helps me the most and may help you is just focusing on the positive that your brother brought to your life. Those memories will never die as long as you keep them alive in your mind. Don't ever forget him and the impact he had on your life and make sure you always cherish him share stories with your kids and friends and keep him alive that way. Thanks for sharing your painful memories of his death but realize too that moment may have ended his life but it's who he was that can change the world. You can change the world too just choose to look at it from another angle. Godspeed my friend. Hope you find some peace in these words.

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
In 2011 my Dad went into hospital for a Heart Operation.
i had a feeling things weren't going to turn out right, so l called him to say 'Good Luck"
He brushed it off and said we will catch up later that week.
That was Sunday night.
Operation was Tuesday, went for 12hrs instead of 6hrs
Wednesday get a call at work at 11.36am.
It's my mum... "The hospital want you down here now.. "

The next time l see him he is basically on the cooling board.

The surgeon says we can't leave him on the machines, (He leaves the room)

My Mum and Twin brother are staring at me "what do we do..??" she asks

l say "Well.... l guess we have to switch Dad off" (then i burst into tears)

When my sister got there, they switched the machine off the next day. Watched him die....

Back