Crime Welcome to California (nude shooter) (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
I know it's supposedly fake news but, isn't California supposed to break off at it's fault lines & crash into the damn ocean?
Can they put the just stop oil wankers there when it does

I know it's supposedly fake news but, isn't California supposed to break off at it's fault lines & crash into the damn ocean?
When will it happen then?

Last edited:

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Can they put the just stop oil wankers there when it does
No need to PUT them there, they'll go there by themselves and like ants will try to glue their hands on both sides of the fault lines to try to save Cali from spliting in two.
Only cool uncensored media coverage will show them getting ripped apart & their guts & blood flying everywhere like an awesome 7-10 split of bowling pins. The best on scene news reporter will get swallowed up by the Earth & die but, wins a Pulitzer which oddly was their goal as stated on their socials. 🤔

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
When will it happen then?
Uncertain at this moment but, time is a construct don't forget. All I know is it does indeed happen in another timeline... think branching space-time & realize unless you see someone's watch or clock, a calendar, etc., as well as their location, it's hard to glimpse an actual "time" of any one single event tbf. Hence, asking WHEN something will occur is often hard to answer versus whether or not it does but, I'll ask the aliens next time I see one if they know.

[J/K but I like you ask me silly questions. 😘]

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
26gJz8Fi08N3YBKMM.gif
South Park is never wrong. It's coming.

Punisher_1

This user was banned

Ya, I made that joke a lot in the past because it is partially true.

Simply multiple lines in the state could cause epic damage or loss of life if the seismic activity was right. The most of the populated areas of CA fall into the ocean.

Attachments

• ca faults.jpg
    ca faults.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 54
Back