Crime Welcome to California (nude shooter) (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

SuperCry

NewbieX
That's at the foot of the Bay Bridge on eastbound I80. Plenty of nutjobs and street trash between Frisco and Oakland. She's probably high on pcp and strayed away from her homeless camp in the city, ran out of gas, and decided to walk to Oakland. She should have done everybody a favor and jumped off the bridge.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
BADONKADONK... all that junk in the trunk, I thought it was a novel way to cross a busy freeway but she obviously had other ideas :tampon:

Gentenaar9000

Forum Veteran
All i can see, an innocent heartbroken black female human is under high depression and she needs love. #blacklivesmatter

blasphemy

Rookie
Imagine she pulled another mag out of his ass and started firing again. Anyway, why didn’t anyone just hit her? Not a terrible solution, I don’t think.

Kipper

Rookie
Running her over would have been both legally justifiable and rewarding to society. Truely a wasted opportunity on the part of those motorists. Hope no innocent people got shot.
Maybe, but what type of car could withstand a collision with that fat black ass?

Del492

Fresh Meat
Running her over would have been both legally justifiable and rewarding to society. Truely a wasted opportunity on the part of those motorists. Hope no innocent people got shot.
Yeah but do you really wanna damage your car over some no good filthy ape?

That's at the foot of the Bay Bridge on eastbound I80. Plenty of nutjobs and street trash between Frisco and Oakland. She's probably high on pcp and strayed away from her homeless camp in the city, ran out of gas, and decided to walk to Oakland. She should have done everybody a favor and jumped off the bridge.
Probably smoking sherm to bad a 18 Wheeler didn't help society with one less welfare check

Back