murder What are your thoughts on the Lindsay Clancy case? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
post partem depression and post partem psychosis would give a very likely explanation for what happened.

The only question would be why she was not in a mental health ward at the time...
She was in the US and getting someone committed to hospital is almost impossible because most insurers cover almost no inpatient care.

It explains her manic episodes yes, but not murdering her children. No disorder will physically force you to do things like this. Will it make you think about it? Absolutely. But it takes willpower and dedication to strangle three children to death or to go out and shoot up a school or theatre or to drive through a crowd of people, really any act of murder. She had a time window to do it in and she knew that. She knew her husband wouldn't be back for a little bit and that gave her a few minutes with each kid and time to make it to the window to jump before he was back home. I don't doubt a bit it was premeditated. She was also recieving treatment 5 days a week for both "disorders" so they didn't see her fit to go into a ward. If she was already in such a bad state, I don't see any reason why she was left alone with them in the first place. I understand that those two medical terms will be used to summarize what happened but nobody is even sure if that is the case, yet.
You clearly know nothing about psychosis if you don't think it can lead to murder.

• Agree
Reactions: DrY

CowDozer

Rookie
She was in the US and getting someone committed to hospital is almost impossible because most insurers cover almost no inpatient care.

You clearly know nothing about psychosis if you don't think it can lead to murder.
Do any of you read the prior comments or just start blurting shit from the ass? I am curious about it so I'm asking questions. No, I don't know shit about it. Never been around a psycho person, never been declared one. So, my curiosity is wandering on this one.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

So there U hv it! IT'S 100% "MOSSBERG THERAPY" PEEPS!!! 🤬🤬🤬...SP
20220507_132936.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
By the way, every time I see your name I miss the Beavis and Butt-Head avi rocking out 😂
Actually So do I Dude! I think I'm going to hv to "Go Back" Thanku!✊️
🤘🤟🤙...SP

Actually So do I Dude! I think I'm going to hv to "Go Back" Thanku!✊️
🤘🤟🤙...SP
I've gotta "Track it Down" 🤣🤣🤣...SP

Last edited:

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
You get the retard award :dog:

I can't disagree with that one bit, it's all fucked here 😂
Why do you think the world should get to dictate what other people do with their children. It does not affect you in any way shape or form. Policing people.in the way you describe is what has given rise to the extremist liberal nanny state we have today.

CowDozer

Rookie
Why do you think the world should get to dictate what other people do with their children. It does not affect you in any way shape or form. Policing people.in the way you describe is what has given rise to the extremist liberal nanny state we have today.
The extremist liberals are fighting to kill children, jackass. Wow, you really do get the fucking retard award. "Policing" people how? By putting my opinion on the matter out there? By telling how morally wrong it is to kill a defenseless, innocent child? Boo-fucking-hoo. Take the Mossberg therapy that @SPHINCTERPUNCH advocates for.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
There We Go! Dude's R Rockin it Bro! ✊️
🤘🤟🤙...SP
🍺🍺'S 🤘🤟🤙...SP

Makes me wanna start head banging with them when I see it 😂
Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣
🤘🤟🤙...SP

The extremist liberals are fighting to kill children, jackass. Wow, you really do get the fucking retard award. "Policing" people how? By putting my opinion on the matter out there? By telling how morally wrong it is to kill a defenseless, innocent child? Boo-fucking-hoo. Take the Mossberg therapy that @SPHINCTERPUNCH advocates for.
Hell Ya! Had I Cum thru that Fkn Door to 3 Dead or Dying Toddlers; Bitch would've got the MOSSBERG 100FKN%!!!
🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP
20230130_171225.jpg

🍺🍺'S 🤘🤟🤙...SP

Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣
🤘🤟🤙...SP

Hell Ya! Had I Cum thru that Fkn Door to 3 Dead or Dying Toddlers; Bitch would've got the MOSSBERG 100FKN%!!!
🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP
20230130_171225.jpg
AND; HELL YA!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP

Last edited:

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
When you upstart telling other people what they can do with THEIR HOUSE, THEIR CAR, THEIR KID, THEIR WIFE, THEIR PROPERTY ETC you are in fact encroaching into libtard territory. Personal freedom and the freedom to do with ad we please our property is one of the number one tenets of our constitution. This country has become.so fucked by libtard wokeism that half of you actually think you're still conservatives despite having given in long, long ago to liberal wokeism.

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
What a dumb ass comparison.
Actually it's not. It's the same thing. You interpret it as being different because you place feelings into the matter. Feelings are subjective yet we live in an objective world such is the nature of reality. A grown man placing his feelings over what and how someone else can handle their buisness, property, children etc is a special form of liberal woke derangement. Not our kid, not our buisness, not our problem. We do not need nanny states.

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
This is such a tragic case and shows how broken healthcare is in America. She was a midwife, labor and delivery nurse, loved her children, her husband and her work. This is a clear example of the obscenely broken healthcare system not caring for patients.

PPP is multi factorial, and bipolar is a risk factor. With sleep deprivation, hormonal fluctuation, and other perfect storm factors, the brain 🧠 starts to dysfunction to the point that hallucinations become real.

She was floridly psychotic.

Mammals under stress will eat their young. These murders could Have been prevented and are the fault of her physicians and a system that cares nothing about human beings. She was legally insane, like Andrea Yates, who killed all five Of her children.

This case has nothing to do with Susan Smith, a family annihilator. She murdered her boys to get with a guy.

from the literature:
Postpartum psychosis is the severest form of mental illness characterized by extreme confusion, loss of touch with reality, paranoia, delusions, disorganized thought process, and hallucinations.[3] It affects around one to two per one thousand females of childbearing age and usually happens immediately within days to the first six weeks after birth. Although rare, it is considered a psychiatric emergency that warrants immediate medical and psychiatric attention and hospitalization if the risk of suicide or filicide exists.

Sleep loss triggering episodes of mania was considered to be an essential marker to determine predisposition to developing postpartum psychosis. The conclusion was that women who reported sleep deprivation leading to manic episodes were twice as likely to have experienced an episode of postpartum psychosis at some point in their lives.[8]

This is an unthinkable tragedy. She was floridly psychotic and should have been hospitalized. Blame this on her doctors and the ridiculously awful US healthcare system, but Not her. It was NOT her fault. That does not make this any less horrible, but she was not guilty of murder by reason of insanity, and will spend time in a hospital for the criminally insane if she is lucky enough to stay out of prison.

My mother was also a labor and delivery nurse, like her. I grew up around these cases. 😢

CowDozer

Rookie
Actually it's not. It's the same thing. You interpret it as being different because you place feelings into the matter. Feelings are subjective yet we live in an objective world such is the nature of reality. A grown man placing his feelings over what and how someone else can handle their buisness, property, children etc is a special form of liberal woke derangement. Not our kid, not our buisness, not our problem. We do not need nanny states.
You've got to be one of the dumbest SOBs on the site I stg 😂 glad I finally came across one of you idiots here, again. Not even gonna waste my time

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
Read up in the DSM. Its on line.

I have worked in mental health for years. Including in the lock up ward.

Psychosis is all you need for your answer.

Until further evidence comes in psychosis explains all the above. It's not taking her side, its explaining her behaviour.

Paranoia can also be part of psychosis. It makes you suspicious of others so you hide your ideas. There is a concept called 'insight'. Insight lets us know we are behaving badly.

If you lack insight then you no longer know how you are acting,
joyce brothers.jpg

thank you Dr Joyce Brothers

• Love
Reactions: DrY
Back