What fucking planet am I on? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I'm so done with this shit. As a society we are being forcefully subjected to the most ridiculous absurdities. I'm all in 100% for a weird spastic kid getting a medal on sports day , or for great big fat arseholes in general not to be called great big fat arseholes in public and such ... But to award them trophies and encourage the complete "nothingness" that they do is insane. It's encouraging useless people to continue being fucking useless, it's enabling stupid people - the world needs to stop accepting this shit as OK.
Meet Britain's best looking taxi driver

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
Well, to be honest Ive seen britsh women and she is unironically the best good looking of the bunch.

Pic related are 10/10s in bongland

1495700119345.jpg

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I'm so done with this shit. As a society we are being forcefully subjected to the most ridiculous absurdities. I'm all in 100% for a weird spastic kid getting a medal on sports day , or for great big fat arseholes in general not to be called great big fat arseholes in public and such ... But to award them trophies and encourage the complete "nothingness" that they do is insane. It's encouraging useless people to continue being fucking useless, it's enabling stupid people - the world needs to stop accepting this shit as OK.
She identifies as hot so is 100% hot, by law...

HG

95T exp
its only being accepted if you read and get angry and post it - the majority of people know whats right or wrong...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
the uk is 98% not LGBTQ - but we have events to promote those lifestyles and you are called a cunt if you disasgree out loud...

It really is crazy. Aus has a number of states that have 'tick the gender you like' box and then no matter how big your cock is or how thick your beard is you are fully able to visit women's change rooms etc and wow is anyone who 'misgenders' these freaks.

Why we are promoting what is at the bottom of it a fetish is beyond me.

the medical profession needs to take some responsibility for it as well. If I go to my doc and say 'I identify as a junky and want you to supply me with morphine' they'd rightly say no.

If I see the same doc and say I identify as a woman and want oestrogen they'll whip out the script pad so fast you won't see it...

The law could be sensible but are not. Politicians too... they are sleazy vote gatherers and see the new generation as super trans friendly and so want their votes they'll push anything they can.

It can't be anything except a mental illness. Im not talking about your common or garden gays here, male or female, that's normal. I'm talking the gender dysphoria bull shit...

NoConvexity

l e v e l
It's the machine breaking down my friend.

Enjoy the show.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
But she looks ugly, some fat girls have pretty faces but not that one. Was she the only one who showed up for these "beauty" pageants? Strait up downsy that one
Seriously, a lot of big girls have gorgeous faces. I think what irritated me was the focus on beauty when this particular broad has a very below even average face, anyone who disagrees can go back and have another look at it - and no, it wasn't a competition of who is the most beautiful on the inside.. so no loopholes!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Seriously, a lot of big girls have gorgeous faces. I think what irritated me was the focus on beauty when this particular broad has a very below even average face, anyone who disagrees can go back and have another look at it - and no, it wasn't a competition of who is the most beautiful on the inside.. so no loopholes!
Anti fat shamming is all the rage now darl,,,

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
I've tried to define the issue, but it's hard to understand crazy. As best as I can tell, there was a time when most people accepted that it was beneficial to one's future to be healthy, educated, clean, moral, hard-working, and to conform to the norms and mores of society. There were privileges society offered ONLY to those individuals who more or less achieved these expectations. Then one day, someone who had earned a position of power by being these things decided they could benefit by opening the door and letting everybody enjoy the same privileges without having to earn them. The idea was, of course, popular among the unachievers and they developed a symbiotic relationship with those in power—they could have all the privileges given to them and, in turn, they would grant more power to those giving them the privileges. It did not matter to those in power that their promotion of the undeserving would eventually erode and destroy society as we know it. Human being no longer had any motivation to improve themselves or invest in becoming something greater than they were.

And that, my friends, is the history of the Democrat party.

Thrombo

This user was banned
She's actually from my home town. She is a real munter. She's actually BIGGER now than she was when she had that photo taken. Her older sister (Danni) is a real slag too (it's her and her husband's taxi firm).

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Fuckin Norah that's a Munter

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran
I have seen that girl on tiktoks and thought to my self maybe? But ultimately those retard eyes would never allow me to get hard!

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
I think that the whole idea of winning anything in itself is adsorbed. During the world cup I met people depressed because the football team representing the country of their birth had been defeated. Utterly ridiculous! But, from a rational point of view, life is ridiculous. I prefer a fat woman than a skinny one, and a chubby one tather than an athletic one. What we celebrate in society doesn't necessary reflect reality.

Back