What fucking planet am I on? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
I think that the whole idea of winning anything in itself is adsorbed. During the world cup I met people depressed because the football team representing the country of their birth had been defeated. Utterly ridiculous! But, from a rational point of view, life is ridiculous. I prefer a fat woman than a skinny one, and a chubby one tather than an athletic one. What we celebrate in society doesn't necessary reflect reality.
I agree, life is absurd, but there are levels to absurdity and handing out trophies for being morbidly obese slobs is near the top.

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member
remember to stay safe in this modern world and theres no better place to start than by wearing the right kind of footwear

shoes for the modern world.jpg

NoConvexity

l e v e l
I'm so done with this shit. As a society we are being forcefully subjected to the most ridiculous absurdities. I'm all in 100% for a weird spastic kid getting a medal on sports day , or for great big fat arseholes in general not to be called great big fat arseholes in public and such ... But to award them trophies and encourage the complete "nothingness" that they do is insane. It's encouraging useless people to continue being fucking useless, it's enabling stupid people - the world needs to stop accepting this shit as OK.
Meet Britain's best looking taxi driver
It's up to YOU where YOU put YOUR attention.

hedgerow

simpelton
no way to stop it - the sound of music -1959

"A crazy planet full of crazy people
Is somersaulting all around the sky"

ps--there is nothing new under the sun

Back