bizarre What Happened To Normal Shaving (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
It's weird how just the little hairs stick but it doesn't stick to the skin and rip a layer off.

Interregnum

first floor room 16
1703331063258.png

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Are these fannies afraid of sharp metal near their skin? Or are they just wannabe masochists? That man needs to grow a pair of balls - and then have them electrocuted. I found that experience to be blissful agony.

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
He looks like a red inflamed piece of shit after the process, so thumbs up there, ching-chongs

Also, given the very light misting of pubes he has on his face, this seems like overkill.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I can understand having it done one your ears ect, where you get the bumfluff as you get older, but this is totally pointless and stupid.. and very painful.

Side note.. a guy at work used to run a lighter flame over his ears to get rid of the bumfluff.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Are these fannies afraid of sharp metal near their skin? Or are they just wannabe masochists? That man needs to grow a pair of balls - and then have them electrocuted. I found that experience to be blissful agony.
they supposedly do this because it rips out the roots too so you don’t need to shave or anything again for a long time, but it also fucks your face up which is why half the women and men that do this need constant facial work to look even remotely decent once they hit 45 (sometimes even younger) so honestly they get what they deserve for being unbelievably vain

Back