bizarre What is your favorite alcoholic beverages (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
New York police once caught some Chinese people poaching deer from the woods north of NYC. When they investigated further they discovered the deer meat was being processed and sold in Chinese food resturants in the city as beef. The police determined that road killed animals were also among the poached deer used to make the bootleg beef.

Guitarman

Lurker
This appears to be Brazil. And I’m guessing this happens in places like Bali where westerners holiday. Should be a warning to everyone who travels thinking there safe buying brand name drinks in poor countries. This was a pretty slick counterfeit operation. If you’ve seen the real Heineken manufacturing plant, This is hilarious.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
AU is most definitely my favourite, but when It comes to larger it would have to be the good old "wife beater" 😆

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
main-qimg-4da3b935f7314dadf82315e394e19355-pjlq.jpeg

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
depends on the setting.

For work buddies/game - miller lite
For business dinners - old fashioned or corpse reviver #2, with big ice, sip for duration

I don’t drink at home, just never interested in it.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
depends on the setting.

For work buddies/game - miller lite
For business dinners - old fashioned or corpse reviver #2, with big ice, sip for duration

I don’t drink at home, just never interested in it.
Why Miller lite and not just Miller?

What is it with Americans and lite beer/larger lol 😂 I used to drink normal Miller in the UK and it was a decent larger to be fair.....

Can't get it in the UK now though unfortunately 😕

This is the one I used to drink....

image24-mb-can1.jpg

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Why Miller lite and not just Miller?

What is it with Americans and lite beer/larger lol 😂 I used to drink normal Miller in the UK and it was a decent larger to be fair.....

Can't get it in the UK now though unfortunately 😕

This is the one I used to drink....

View attachment 773578
In those setting I’m going for quantity, not quality. And my fat ass doesn’t need the extra calories/carbs. Hence the Miller Lite choice.

Back