What would you do if you began to see that your parent could be a killer? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
Ask them if they could concentrate there efforts on the tranny's and such like of the world.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
My dad is no longer with us and my mother is lovely, so I'd be very surprised but, also I know she wouldn't kill people who didn't deserve it, she's not like that.
She'd be more like the guy from Se7en or Saw and very picky about who got the chop.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
I guess if I suspected my parent to be an uncaptured serial killer, I’d probably try to detective that shit out. Then I’d write a memoir from the perspective of being a serial killers child, ending on a cliff hanger/to be continued (bc I’m not turning them in for it).

I guess if I suspected my parent to be an uncaptured serial killer, I’d probably try to detective that shit out. Then I’d write a memoir from the perspective of being a serial killers child, ending on a cliff hanger/to be continued (bc I’m not turning them in for it).
If he’s a serial killer I definitely inherited that desire. I’ve found very little to discredit that suspicion, but I don’t think I could prove it either. A lot jumps out at me, he ticks all the boxes. Even if I knew without a doubt I wouldn’t consider turning him in, though. Another man stands accused of these murders that happened decades ago right around the time my father was at his most volatile, but he’s never been formally charged with them. They think they have their guy, so that makes me think that the real guy could be my dad who would essentially be home-free at this point.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
If he’s a serial killer I definitely inherited that desire. I’ve found very little to discredit that suspicion, but I don’t think I could prove it either. A lot jumps out at me, he ticks all the boxes. Even if I knew without a doubt I wouldn’t consider turning him in, though. Another man stands accused of these murders that happened decades ago right around the time my father was at his most volatile, but he’s never been formally charged with them. They think they have their guy, so that makes me think that the real guy could be my dad who would essentially be home-free at this point.
you may have inherited an imbalance that with the right conditions, could lead you down the same path. Personally I think a much larger portion of society ‘carry’ the tendencies, but their environment didn’t provide the push to develop it further.

Is your father still around? Have you asked him about those murders back then, hear what he thinks about it? That would be an interesting perspective to obtain.

you may have inherited an imbalance that with the right conditions, could lead you down the same path. Personally I think a much larger portion of society ‘carry’ the tendencies, but their environment didn’t provide the push to develop it further.

Is your father still around? Have you asked him about those murders back then, hear what he thinks about it? That would be an interesting perspective to obtain.
He’s witty in just the right sort of ‘social’ way that he’d be able to sniff out if I was prying and looking for something specifically. I’d have to go about it in a roundabout way for sure. He is still around, yes.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
He’s witty in just the right sort of ‘social’ way that he’d be able to sniff out if I was prying and looking for something specifically. I’d have to go about it in a roundabout way for sure. He is still around, yes.
I’m sure he’s clever, if he wasn’t caught for it. Hubris might get him to open up about it, though. Bring it up as a fascination of yours, these specific murders. Bc they’re local and intriguing.

I’m sure he’s clever, if he wasn’t caught for it. Hubris might get him to open up about it, though. Bring it up as a fascination of yours, these specific murders. Bc they’re local and intriguing.
He does already have a pre-existing fascination with the manson family (I would even argue he’s something of an expert on the matter.) It wouldn’t be too hard to get him going about this stuff.

Back