accident When an unstoppable force meets an immovable object (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Infidel P

Rookie
I hesitated giving this post the "accident" prefix. Maybe we should have a "Darwin Award" prefix or tag? A section for deaths that are so stupid that they don't clarify as accidents.

Somehow she doesn't expect traffic, see or hear the motorist, while he doesn't slow down or try to avoid her despite the clear view. Am I missing something here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I think scooter dude is far more moronic than the pedestrian. He could have slowed down simply applying the brakes or easily go around her since she clearly stopped moving but he just chose to continue at full speed without a minimal change in his trajectory. She was a big huge cone sitting on the road and he just could not avoid it.

nostrils

Forum Veteran
It’s a pedestrian crossing. She couldn’t tell what that idiot was going to do but at the very least you’d like expect him to stop.

Giving the outcome I don’t think we can blame her for not stepping either side as that predictable idiot on the bike probably would have rode into her either way.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
If that was an insurance scam, I'd call it a success!
Sure looks like an insurance scam but, unless it was a hit & run, driver never found, how does it pay out advantageously? Wouldn't the two parties involved be charged with insurance freud or something & unless they're some sort of professional stunt persons, how do they know the pedestrian doesn't get mamed or killed? 😦

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Sure looks like an insurance scam but, unless it was a hit & run, driver never found, how does it pay out advantageously? Wouldn't the two parties involved be charged with insurance freud or something & unless they're some sort of professional stunt persons, how do they know the pedestrian doesn't get mamed or killed? 😦
You made a literal "Freudian slip" or auto-correct did.

Is.this.4.real

"Bark Bark Bark!" Don't know when to stop. "Bark!"
I hesitated giving this post the "accident" prefix. Maybe we should have a "Darwin Award" prefix or tag? A section for deaths that are so stupid that they don't clarify as accidents.

Somehow she doesn't expect traffic, see or hear the motorist, while he doesn't slow down or try to avoid her despite the clear view. Am I missing something here?
View attachment 584160
She wanted to get hit in the ass....

gimmeheadshotz

Morbid Musician
I think scooter dude is far more moronic than the pedestrian. He could have slowed down simply applying the brakes or easily go around her since she clearly stopped moving but he just chose to continue at full speed without a minimal change in his trajectory. She was a big huge cone sitting on the road and he just could not avoid it.
Agree wholeheartedly.. did u notice the wobble he did back and forth with the handlebars as his brain failed him?

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

View attachment 584160
yeah.....2 MORONS FOUND EACH OTHER....

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
I think scooter dude is far more moronic than the pedestrian. He could have slowed down simply by applying the brakes or quickly going around her since she stopped moving, but he just continued at full speed without a minimal change in his trajectory. She was a big colossal cone sitting on the road, and he could not avoid it.
Disagree; she is the one in the lower position because she could get badly injured. He too, but she probably did get hit harder. But she wants to impose herself, teach him a lesson, as if saying: 'this is a pedestrian crossing; you must stop.' Symbols are not reality; symbols are guidelines pointing to something, that's all. Symbols are ok, but do not mistake them for reality. Otherwise, you may end up like her. In my opinion, she deserves it for being an arrogant bitch. Fuck her.

Back