beatings When Men Fight Back (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
1665439481962.gif

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
It makes me sick to see a woman (well, a nigger female) acting like an abusive man. I don't condone domestic violence, but when the usual victim acts like the usual perpetrator, it makes me sick. Now, if she would had use other more feminine methods, such as poison, shoot him with a gun, wait until he was asleep to slide his throat, or just being a bitch to the point of driving him insane, then I will be thrilled with that. But this is ugly.

mrln

silent ghost
It makes me sick to see a woman (well, a nigger female) acting like an abusive man. I don't condone domestic violence, but when the usual victim acts like the usual perpetrator, it makes me sick. Now, if she would had use other more feminine methods, such as poison, shoot him with a gun, wait until he was asleep to slide his throat, or just being a bitch to the point of driving him insane, then I will be thrilled with that. But this is ugly.
yea but its nice to see how the guy gets his ass beat once in a while. it works both ways. now id imagine this isnt the first time theyve thrown down either. seeing how she was beating on him,hes probably been knocked out. as im sure she has too. and im sure she was in a position in the past,to sit on his skinny ass and give him a pounding too! probably a 60-40 ratio of W/L

wowzaslice

Lurker
If she had only hit him 3 times, she may have escaped the beaten. But, she hit him a 4th time and that was game over.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Remember gentlemen, there are way worse things in this life than being single.
So TRUE , I'd been out of an abusive relationship for a couple of years before realizing the severity of it all in complete hindsight. The sense of FREEDOM these days is astonishing. Female to male abuse is very real and hidden from society due to the stigma and misrepresentations that females are always the victim at the hands of a male. My ex got 12 months for the shit she did which is RARE as fuck considering the massive gender bias in the court system. If your relationship is Toxic get the hell out !! the fucks aren't worth it.!!!

Back