Crime I Wouldnt Care If A Man Stomped Her Out For What She Did (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Malaysia: A Chinese woman randomly splashed scalding hot water at a disabled man in an elevator.

The victim with Down Syndrome suffered burns on the front and back of his body, on the right side due to hot water.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
I hope they didn't abolish public canings & whippings there. Malaysia has very tough laws compared to the UK & USA. They might as well be like the Islamic nations. They may even be more strict albeit less caste society like.
Possession of drugs, death penalty, littering, upto 5 years imprisonment & a fine! I don't think as an American I want to ever go there.

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
I hope they didn't abolish public canings & whippings there. Malaysia has very tough laws compared to the UK & USA. They might as well be like the Islamic nations. They may even be more strict albeit less caste society like.
Possession of drugs, death penalty, littering, upto 5 years imprisonment & a fine! I don't think as an American I want to ever go there.
Isn't he the President that has thrown several people from helicopters?😂 I also believe that if you kill a drug dealer you will not be charged and I think you get a reward also 😂😂👍

macread

Well Known Member
My son lives there and I have been over a cpl of times. I didn't know the penalty for littering but then again it wouldn't affect me as I do what I do here and put the litter in the bin. It is actually very nice over there and the people are friendly. The only time anyone I know that has had a gun pulled on them was my wife her friend and her friends husband by American cops. They went into Buffalo from Canada while on vacation from the UK and were stopped on the way back and questioned by cops that they think were looking for someone and as they were about to go on their way they started laughing, one cop jumped in front of the car drew his gun and started shouting for them to get out of the car then another two did the same. They were terrified as they knew how trigger happy some of them can be, the car was then searched and they were all patted down then told to go with no explanation to why the cops acted like that.

Isn't he the President that has thrown several people from helicopters?😂 I also believe that if you kill a drug dealer you will not be charged and I think you get a reward also 😂😂👍
I believe that was the president of the Philippines. Malaysia has a prime minister.

Fleck Rehab

Rookie
Malaysia: A Chinese woman randomly splashed scalding hot water at a disabled man in an elevator.

The victim with Down Syndrome suffered burns on the front and back of his body, on the right side due to hot water.

View attachment 775481
Retard probably has pissed stained clothes and smells like the shitter at a Tennessee truck stop. Here, have a shower fucking abortion.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Did he? Maybe they were drug dealers. 🤣 Their President atleast practices what he preaches.
I really don't know much about Malaysia but, Brazil also went w/a similar decree if that's true of Malaysia in re: no charges for citizens who take violent measures to stop crimes I.E. running over a car jacker or robbers, shooters on motorcycles. I don't remember if there was a reward. It's that bad there.

Maybe the sister has something wrong w/her too mentally & it's just not as noticeable as a trisomy 21 person's disability.

Last edited:
Back