Police When Will Blacks Learn (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
Officer:"Give my your gun!!!!!"
Innocent black man:"Here sir, please šŸ˜Š"
*Accidently weapon fires.
Officer:"Shot him, shot him.."

Sorry but this is racism. They killed an innocent black man. #blacklivesmatree
If you're gonna' troll, learn to spell. It's #BlackLivesMatter, not '#blacklivesmatree'.

But they don't matter. They never have and they never will. Now off you fuck you thick, illiterate, cum-guzzling bitch boy.

A feral Basketball American was shot dead. I consider that a good deed. No such thing as an innocent law abiding working Basketball American.
I can't believe I actually agree with you on something. My god I need to lay down for a while.

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
There is a certain type of person who is predisposed to these types of incidents, and this type of person is almost never a middle aged, employed white woman or a young, white college aged male.

These persons are constantly victimizing others, and in the rare instance that THEY become a victim, it's usually a result of yes....them attempting to victimize others.

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member
niggers always have to make shit worse for themselves, they are beyond help
deadth.jpg

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
Officer:"Give my your gun!!!!!"
Innocent black man:"Here sir, please šŸ˜Š"
*Accidently weapon fires.
Officer:"Shot him, shot him.."

Sorry but this is racism. They killed an innocent black man. #blacklivesmatree
Fuck you and ur clueless narrow mind. Pull a gun and itā€™s time die. I donā€™t give a fuck if ur purple, he chose and that has consequences. You want to feel safe and cozy in ur world but you donā€™t want to see how the sausage gets made. Volunteer urself for that danger or shut the fuck up

Back