bizarre When You're Already Filthy (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

variometer

Forum Veteran
FA4CCD2F-C945-4FDE-AEFA-BE1D3A0DE535.jpeg

brickhouse

Mentally Sick and Physically Thick
My god that is disgusting!! Did you see that Hindu Dindu put his filthy finger in that poor rats soup?? šŸ˜¢ How can creatures live with those stinky curry eaters

wiggins

Forum Veteran
The dirty disgusting filthy twats. They are as thick as pig shit
Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
image of Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar

t2.gstatic.com

Description​

Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar FRS was an Indian theoretical physicist who spent his professional life in the United States. He shared the 1983 Nobel Prize for Physics with William A. Fowler for "...theoretical studies of the physical processes of importance to the structure and evolution of the stars".

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
image of Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar

t2.gstatic.com

Description​

Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar FRS was an Indian theoretical physicist who spent his professional life in the United States. He shared the 1983 Nobel Prize for Physics with William A. Fowler for "...theoretical studies of the physical processes of importance to the structure and evolution of the stars".
Why have you posted that link for me? Bit to cryptic that pal. In future if you uote me can you elaborate more. Thats a good lad. PS are you drunk ?

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Why have you posted that link for me? Bit to cryptic that pal. In future if you uote me can you elaborate more. Thats a good lad. PS are you drunk ?
My dear Jizdrop,

I was merely pointing out that India has a lot of very smart people, and they are very proficient at quantum mechanics and astro physics.

The also have nuclear subs which Australia is only now seeking to get.

Many thanks

Wiggins, Esq.

Back