accident Where Ya Going Lady (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
IMG_1727.jpeg

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
“Douche bag” is one word you spastic yank wanker.

“Freeway” & “highway” make zero sense, motorways makes sense, do you need me to explain why?
Those are American words and it means the same as motorway. Your explanation isn’t necessary.

SR85

This user was banned
I think you left your douche bag on the freeway….

He hasn’t had dick in a while. Give the dude some credit…
Just proving how illiterate yanks are in general. You use some seriously daft words and spellings and it's fucking irritating considering it is my language you fat twats pilfered and massacred.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Just proving how illiterate yanks are in general. You use some seriously daft words and spellings and it's fucking irritating considering it is my language you fat twats pilfered and massacred.
You sound butthurt - did some Americans raw dog your girl and call you a fag for playing darts at the bar? Oh sorry “pub”

ComedyJax

Rookie
this is a gore site you dumb fuck. Not an English class. You are waaaaaay to angry to be a “normal” human being so having a legit conversation with you would be like talking to a wall. Literally, the dumbest shit I have ever heard. Thanks for chiming your dumbass in. I love it. I could write a book around your dumbass so please, continue with how illiterate I am while I watch some gore. You come to argue because you’re not getting laid, I came here to watch gore. Peace out douche bag. ✌️

SR85

This user was banned
this is a gore site you dumb fuck. Not an English class. You are waaaaaay to angry to be a “normal” human being so having a legit conversation with you would be like talking to a wall. Literally, the dumbest shit I have ever heard. Thanks for chiming your dumbass in. I love it. I could write a book around your dumbass so please, continue with how illiterate I am while I watch some gore. You come to argue because you’re not getting laid, I came here to watch gore. Peace out douche bag. ✌️
Yes, I am a raging fucking psychopath, I want to kill someone, that someone will be YOU, faggot fuck. What's sex got to do with aggression, spastic? And who the fuck says "laid" I'm not laying eggs you illiterate cunt, it's SHAGGED or SMASHED.

SR85

This user was banned
Sounds like a hell of a good time. See you soon.

His girl? Nah, I think his bf fucked another dude…
Because it seems there are a lot of illiterate yanks on here and my OCD cannot stand the cunts, they're thicker than Irish folk I think which takes some fucking doing as they're pathetically stupid.

I just love an argument, I love the rage that it boils inside, I'm addicted to it

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Because it seems there are a lot of illiterate yanks on here and my OCD cannot stand the cunts, they're thicker than Irish folk I think which takes some fucking doing as they're pathetically stupid.

I just love an argument, I love the rage that it boils inside, I'm addicted to it
The funny thing is - Americans don’t care about your little island in the sea. Seriously, bro. Don’t even give you a second thought. You’re all worked up over something no one gives a shit about.

ComedyJax

Rookie
Douche bag is both, douchebag or douche bag. You are just too fucking retarded to figure that one out. You keep saying illiterate but you have nothing to back it up. Which makes you a dumb fuck 100%. I’m not even going to prove myself. Just keep being a dumb fuck. I don’t care. Freeway is correct. So is douche bag. You’re just an idiot. 100 percent. #dumbfuck right across your forehead.

SR85

This user was banned
Douche bag is both, douchebag or douche bag. You are just too fucking retarded to figure that one out. You keep saying illiterate but you have nothing to back it up. Which makes you a dumb fuck 100%. I’m not even going to prove myself. Just keep being a dumb fuck. I don’t care. Freeway is correct. So is douche bag. You’re just an idiot. 100 percent. #dumbfuck right across your forehead.
YES, good, get that rage boiling you piece of shite, that's the spirit you fuck nugget

The funny thing is - Americans don’t care about your little island in the sea. Seriously, bro. Don’t even give you a second thought. You’re all worked up over something no one gives a shit about.
England; the most iconic country in the world. Famed for FUCKING EVERYTHING. Yanks have got fuck all history compared to us, fuck nugget. [----|----]

Back