White British Are Now a Minority In Three More UK Towns & Cities (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Something out of a nightmare. The White Western world has utterly been betrayed. But we will not die. The White Race will NOT perish!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...o-with-London-Leicester-Luton-and-Slough.html

SNN1022B---09_01_2_1651779a.jpg

Whitechapel_1362584c.jpg

WHITE Brits are now a minority in three more UK towns and cities, a report reveals today. Soaring immigration has sent their numbers plunging below 50 per cent in the city of Leicester and the towns of Luton and Slough. The figures follow last month’s revelation that for the first time white Brits form less than half London’s population — 45 per cent.

The percentage calling themselves white British is at 35 in Slough, Berks, and 45 in Luton, Beds, and Leicester.

No ethnic group is in the majority in any of the three.

The Manchester University study says the figure for Birmingham may fall below half within seven years.

Zayad

groovy chicken
I recently read that the village I grew up in is well on its way to Whites being a minority. Repulsive :vomit:

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
What about other countries like Germany?

Most European countries (and the USA, Australia, New Zealand, etc.) are all in the same boat. It isn't just coincidence that massive non-White immigration is only being forced on White countries. Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, White countries for.... everyone?!?

What do you think the Chinese, Japanese or Mexicans for example would say if all of the sudden they had people telling them that they needed to let in so many immigrants from the worst, darkest places on the planet that it would change the demographics of their country forever? They'd say the people were bat-shit insane and probably throw them all in prison.

Psycho-killer

Forum Veteran
Having read the article, it sounds more like a culture issue than one about race. They sound worried that British culture will be forgotten in this lifetime, which is a totally understandable concern.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Having read the article, it sounds more like a culture issue than one about race. They sound worried that British culture will be forgotten in this lifetime, which is a totally understandable concern.

Culture and race go together though. The White Race made Western culture and civilization.

As far as the article itself, because it is a mainstream publication they couldn't get away with actually talking about race. (except if they are talking about a non-White races peril, or about if a White person did something bad to a non-White person, then it's a-okay). Liberals and Jews would go nutty, screaming bloody murder and demanding people be brought up on hate crime (thought crime) charges, etc.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
The joys of multiculturalism.
I hope the zionist approving whites are happy now, because there won't be anyone around to say "told you so" the moment they start bitching about this. This all reminds me to why their capital city is best known as "Londonistan".

Back