fights Whites Talking Like Blacks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
There is nothing in this world that makes cringe so hard that I get goosebumps than white folks trying to act or talk like black folks. Growing up and living with them my whole life... I get a hell of a lot more respect from them by being myself. I use to hate when I would introduce some of my white friends to my black friends and they would be trying so hard. Especially when they going around saying "nigga" all the time. I always confront em on how stupid they sound.

Someone hurt the dogs foot! Fucking worthless trash, each and every one
Yea as soon as I heard the dog whimpering, I turned my attention to the dog and none of them gave fuck. 🤦

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
Don't they feel embarrassed??? It's not enough for us to be embarrassed for them...🤣

Glad I took my anxiety meds before watching that. Now I need a cigarette but I can't...😟
Man I wish I still had a script for those. Street prices are astronomical these days. Not only that sometimes they be those homemade presses, and you gotta buy 1 first so you can chew it and taste rather or not they even real. I miss the old days when you could buy em on the block for 2-3 bucks and always know for sure they came from the pharmacy.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
Man I wish I still had a script for those. Street prices are astronomical these days. Not only that sometimes they be those homemade presses, and you gotta buy 1 first so you can chew it and taste rather or not they even real. I miss the old days when you could buy em on the block for 2-3 bucks and always know for sure they came from the pharmacy.
Do you have insurance? Go to a primary doctor and ask for them. (I also go to a pain management doctor. God, I would be one of the suicides without that candy.).

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
Do you have insurance? Go to a primary doctor and ask for them. (I also go to a pain management doctor. God, I would be one of the suicides without that candy.).
Yeah I do have some cheap cut rate insurance but I go to a methadone clinic, so doctors are very hesitant on giving me a script that's worth my time. I was prescribed 6mgs of benzos a day even with my methadone after I got discharged from the military. But one time I was dumb enough to drive to the suburbs with a revoked DL and sure enough some asshole cop couldn't cut me a brake. And at this particular county jail they did the all time minimum treatment for any withdrawal, even prescribed benzos just cuz they're a narcotic. I had seizures, audio/visual hallucinations and all those other physical withdrawals. I came so close to cardiac arrest that it scared the living shit out of me to even risk getting a benzos habit again. Since then my anxiety disorder is 10× worse. But what do you say to get em if addiction is on your medical records?? (Sorry for the essay 😆)

Back