Gangs Who do cartels pick as their victims in their brutal torture execution videos? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kelc

Rookie
As title says, want to know who the victims are in those brutal Latin America cartel videos? I would assume they're rival cartel members or traitors? Since I don't speak Spanish, I don't know the context when they sometimes make speeches or interview the victim before execution.

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
Most of the time they are members of rival cartels who've basically been taken POW. The standard pre execution cartel interview usually goes 'Who are you and who do you work for? Where do they operate out of, blahblabblah'

I'd say 9/10 of the people you see in these videos definitely cooperated with one cartel or the other at some point and aren't just random innocent people

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
As title says, want to know who the victims are in those brutal Latin America cartel videos? I would assume they're rival cartel members or traitors? Since I don't speak Spanish, I don't know the context when they sometimes make speeches or interview the victim before execution.
I believe they are employees of other regional organized criminal gangs that have been kidnapped. Maybe they just pickup random people that accidentally approach the edge of their territory and murder them as examples.

Makmisfits

Insane
Most are in or associated with cartels.Others are affiliated with businesses that didn't cooperate with one cartel or the other.Mistaken or suspected identity.And sometimes just because they need an example they'll just find someone and have em recite the usual bullshit.Im work for blah blah blah,etc.At least this is my opinion from all the stuff I've read and watched on em. I Have a fascination with the topic.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
They drive around asking people trivia questions.

Wrong answer and you're a dead man, they most commonly ask questions about American singers.

That's why I memorized the titles of Taylor's Swifts hit songs for every year since 2006.
And base ball scores, so don't forget those...

Private Joker

Well Known Member
It's usually one of three things. One either there members of arrival cartel and have killed one of their members. Two their people that owe them money through drugs that didn't pay them and their pain will pay their debt. Three they believe that they snitched about something that their cartel was doing and they need to be killed because of it.

Robocok

Fresh Meat
Working for the cartel seems like a horrible plan because there's a high chance that you and possibly your family could all face a horrific end. Instead of a pension and a retirement plan you have that to look forward to. I could understand for a young dirt poor guy who has nothing who would rather swing a pickaxe into men rather than rocks to make some money but don't even think about falling in love and starting a family there young Julio

hedgerow

simpelton
cartel management brings in potential clients and have them pick a door, and if they pick the wrong one...

1703816833561.png

45cal1911

Well Known Member
Americans soon. They have even posted online videos traveling in US soil in full tactical gear and brandishing rifles inside their trucks.

Back