accident Who Is In The Wrong 🤔 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
i would say nobody's fault just an accident.due to the weather conditions, they did not see each other maybe
There is definitely some fault to be had there. The driver of the car didn't bother to stop. You can't just pull out like that when there's a row of parked cars on the side of the road blocking your view. You have to stop and inch your way out or else that can happen. That should be common sense when driving in a city.

The guy on the scooter should have been riding more to the left because people parked on the side of the road open their door without looking and idiots pull into traffic without looking. He should have been more careful but I blame the driver of the car.

beetlejuice420

☠ Go Ahead, Make My Millenium
There is definitely some fault to be had there. The driver of the car didn't bother to stop. You can't just pull out like that when there's a row of parked cars on the side of the road blocking your view. You have to stop and inch your way out or else that can happen. That should be common sense when driving in a city.

The guy on the scooter should have been riding more to the left because people parked on the side of the road open their door without looking and idiots pull into traffic without looking. He should have been more careful but I blame the driver of the car.
Like I said "maybe"

Don't know for sure

Back