bizarre Who's Done Crazy Shit Like This In Their Younger Days (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sgt.Stupid

If it's stupid and not works, it's fucking stupid.
I think it’s very normal if it’s happened in Thailand. 😂
3BAD72E6-587D-4A1A-B20B-6B86D3540AA2.jpeg

Mark328

Eggs are Eggs
I once threw a banana skin out of the passenger window and it went through an open window onto the guys face like a scene from Alien. Thankfully the guy was our mate 🤣

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
wheres the video after they have crashed and dead with blood leaking through their heads, just wanted to see if there is any brains in there

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
In winter when the temps are below zero with -30 windchills, that can kill people too. Soviet troops during the Winter Campaign of 1941 used repurposed fire trucks on the front line to spray ice water onto sleeping German encampments when temps were subzero. The next day, the Soviets would dig out entire slabs made up of frozen and dead Germans.

NoConvexity

l e v e l
When my grandmother was pregnant with my mom, her and my grandpa were driving down the street after having burritos somewhere... my grandma grabs her wrist rocket, which she always had around, a bean cup and loaded it up and fired it at some back dude walking down the street... She said they looked back and the brotha was shaking his afro out trying to get the beans out.
😂

HughJorgen

Imma KAREN
Well growing up in southern Cali in LA 70s 80s and 90s. New years sounds like Afghanistan. Ours were quite pills at rival gang members

Vallrain

Rookie
We've done it with eggs back when we got our first cars when we were like 16, 17 years old 😆
I had someone try the egg toss on me not that long ago, chassed the car to the light and held my knife against their door, told him to get the fuck out, and they drove off, a nice little racing stripe on their car but I had to replace the razor in my stanly knife.

Just make sure 1: the person you do it to isn't a psychopath and 2: you're not approaching a red light ya daft cunts, if it hit me I'd probably have stood in front of their car and force them to run me over and put those cunts in prison for a hit and run.

Too bad I didn't have this on me.
16720160860257829541030625198848.jpg

Back