accident President Zelenskiy tests latest and all domestic build, ultra high tech, high pressure cannon (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

11aa11

Fresh Meat
After money pipeline almost completely stopped (of robbing Western taxpayers of their money, so at least 95% of it can be most blatantly expropriated and stolen by Zelenskiy gang), president of Ukraine still believes in total victory. And even had personally participated in the latest high tech weapons testing. Entirely all domestic build and of only domestic resources. The high pressure SHIT CANNON!

The idea was to use this high pressure canon on a clogged toilet right next with the border of Russia. And using pipelines going over the border so to flood Russia with highly rotten and stale piles of shit. LOTS OF IT.... but something went wrong.... Oh well, I guess back to the engineer's drawing board and collecting more shit. And multitude of new abroad trips of begging for more and more, and more, and more, and more money, for his unrestrained corruption feast offshore accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:

11aa11

Fresh Meat
You expect us to believe that this is Zelensky..? Fuck off back to Russia you cave dwelling troll propogandist cunt.
I expect you (well, forget you, hopeless cause), expect others to have a sense of sarcasm. Because it is obviously not him. But most accurately ABOUT HIM. Btw, if you support what he does, then by all means GO and DONATE to him. I had even provided a link. Show your support with actions and money. NOT some empty curse words.

And for the rest of you who have brains and eyes to know and see who this bloody corrupt clown Zelenskiy is, I just want to remind one more time that the powerful, governments and the politicians of this world exist so we can ridicule and make fun of them and occasionally even toppling those "gods" down. And NOT so to kiss their asses, each time they rob and send us to wars, all for THEIR OWN profit.

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
I expect you (well, forget you, hopeless cause), expect others to have a sense of sarcasm. Because it is obviously not him. But most accurately ABOUT HIM. Btw, if you support what he does, then by all means GO and DONATE to him. I had even provided a link. Show your support with actions and money. NOT some empty curse words.

And for the rest of you who have brains and eyes to know and see who this bloody corrupt clown Zelenskiy is, I just want to remind one more time that the powerful, governments and the politicians of this world exist so we can ridicule and make fun of them and occasionally even toppling those "gods" down. And NOT so to kiss their asses, each time they rob and send us to wars, all for THEIR OWN profit.
His name is Zelenskyy. Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelenskyy. Before labelling someone a retard, make sure you spell the name correctly you fucking idiot. We wouldn't want everybody else to think that you're a retard now, would we..?

Fucking clueless ass clown. You think it's ok for a dictatorship on the edge of Europe to invade a sovereign nation..? The reasons why 'the powerful, governments and the politicians' exist is so that we don't have to make the difficult decisions ourselves, so fuck you and fuck the Lada Samara you rode in on. Fucking Putin's arse licking lacky.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
His name is Zelenskyy. Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelenskyy. Before labelling someone a retard, make sure you spell the name correctly you fucking idiot. We wouldn't want everybody else to think that you're a retard now, would we..?

Fucking clueless ass clown. You think it's ok for a dictatorship on the edge of Europe to invade a sovereign nation..? The reasons why 'the powerful, governments and the politicians' exist is so that we don't have to make the difficult decisions ourselves, so fuck you and fuck the Lada Samara you rode in on. Fucking Putin's arse licking lacky.
Nice use of bold font. I approve of this message.

11aa11

Fresh Meat
Yes donate so Xel and his wife can buy more $300,000 cars and go the $50,000 Paris shopping trips while filling the offshore tax havens with the millions of $$$$s that have been given.
Exactly. I am totally for freedom of choice. That is why I even provided a link, to one of his collection pots. WHY people fight with me? Support him? Then GO and DONATE. And even better, go ENLIST and REAL FIGHT for your hero and god. I am not calling those people any names. Unlike them towards me. So likewise, instead of calling me names, just go and do in what you believe in. Give your money, limbs and life for him. Simple as that.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Exactly. I am totally for freedom of choice. That is why I even provided a link, to one of his collection pots. WHY people fight with me? Support him? Then GO and DONATE. And even better, go ENLIST and REAL FIGHT for your hero and god. I am not calling those people any names. Unlike them towards me. So likewise, instead of calling me names, just go and do in what you believe in. Give your money, limbs and life for him. Simple as that.
What is it with gold-digging bitches like you wanting money?

Hero? God? There are no heroes and gods, well, not outside Dungeons & Dragons. Here in reality, everyone is shit, and god is probably dead, if it even existed in the first place. Take your foreign hyperbole and cram it up your ass.

11aa11

Fresh Meat
DO NOT post donation links of any kind on GG. Links have been deleted in this thread.
But I guess all the fuck, fucking and cunt words he used calling me are totally acceptable to remain... In the reply I gave (in the REPLY) I did NOT put any donation links. I only put links to two of his official web pages. Where Zelenskiy (and/or his presidential assistants team) had spelled his name as ZELENSKIY and not as Zelenskyy. Since it was the very first accusation against me. And had also pointed out other things. Including the error in spelling his worshiper had himself typed. Since he was so highly punctual about correct spellings of others.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
But I guess all the fuck, fucking and cunt words he used calling me are totally acceptable to remain... In the reply I gave (in the REPLY) I did NOT put any donation links. I only put links to two of his official web pages. Where Zelenskiy (and/or his presidential assistants team) had spelled his name as ZELENSKIY and not as Zelenskyy. Since it was the very first accusation against me. And had also pointed out other things. Including the error in spelling his worshiper had himself typed. Since he was so highly punctual about correct spellings of others.
The whole site is flame as long as its on topic. Say what you want in your thread, just no donation links. Its our site’s rules, not my rules.

11aa11

Fresh Meat
If anyone truly believes that Putin just woke up one morning not so long ago and decided to "Invade a sovereign nation" for no apparent reason LOL then you're a propagandized shmuck! :shrug:
Many people are significantly more comfortable to live in the world created for them, where there is only "black and white". "White armour democratic knights" fighting against "Evil dark demons". To them life (in reality just called existence) is significantly easier when one does not have to think and can use already "precut" and orchestrated scenarious played out in front of them. Here is good. There is evil. So support all "good" fighting all "evil". See how simple is this.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
I'm not Russian but still to admit that Putin are one of the very few ladders to have balls and not be an embarrassment every time he on TV.

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
I'm not Russian but still to admit that Putin are one of the very few ladders to have balls and not be an embarrassment every time he on TV.
Which one is Putin..?

1702437975897.jpeg