fights Who's wrong? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Bros nor pussy last forever.
And 10$ is worth an ass whoopin, so.
I fought most my friends when I was young anyway. My group liked to drink and party. There was a fight in the backyard every weekend. Over women, drugs, money..........even saw two guys fight over Illinois ave while playing monopoly.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Boy fights friend who slept with his girlfriend? Is the friend wrong for breaking the bro code or his girlfriend for fucking his friend?
View attachment 678137
Nice clean fight. Remember my high school days fondly.
Remember cracking open a beer afterwards with the other fighter and going on our merry way.
Can't say that when it came to to girls fighting... man can they hold a grudge...
Forever...

DokraOwl

Hooter
The bitch is happy to see dudes fight over her - she's a shameless attention whore with no fucking morals and they should both dump her ass and share a beer (not Bud Light)
Disagree, they should both gang up on her and beat her, imagine the shitstorm in society that would create. It would be international news. Two men fight eachother nobody cares, two men beat up the girl who played them both for fools, the whole world will have a say in the matter! 😈

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
I'd make sure everyone (including her family) knew what kind of a slut she was and he'd most certainly catch a beating. I have no sympathy for those that betray my trust.

Back