Serious Why do these questions all sound like honeypots? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fat2themax

staring by-stander
Seems like... if you're not posting actual content and throwing around blanket statements and not being topic specific with your questions.. I feel like you're a cop trying to entrap some dumb schmuck who's too stupid to realize it ...
Threads like:
"where can I find real snuff?"
"Have you ever killed anybody?"
"Is there any videos you couldn't handle?"
" Do you know any murderers?"
"If you could host a red room what would you do?"
It all seems suspicious. We all know how lax the vetting process is to get a membership on this site, after all...

All I'm saying is, don't fall for the honeypot folks.. be safe out there.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Seems like... if you're not posting actual content and throwing around blanket statements and not being topic specific with your questions.. I feel like you're a cop trying to entrap some dumb schmuck who's too stupid to realize it ...
Threads like:
It all seems suspicious. We all know how lax the vetting process is to get a membership on this site, after all...

Interesting...

Imo the only people that would assume such questions are honey traps would indeed be a person who has done bad murders.
and ofc a baddie would be au fait with the Reid Technique etc and know not to post publicly anything incriminating.

Have you done a bad murder?

Fat2themax

staring by-stander
Interesting...

Imo the only people that would assume such questions are honey traps would indeed be a person who has done bad murders.
and ofc a baddie would be au fait with the Reid Technique etc and know not to post publicly anything incriminating.

Only in theory...

hmu4snuff

Killed eight people

Watch every video on this site weekly

Know some killers

Discussed removing somebody's fingers one knuckle section at a time

Am I supposed to win something?
I could offer a cookie?

McM

ARSELING
1499810428003.jpg

The White Mamba

Average Gore Enjoyer
Threads like:

Clearly kids who comment these things.

The White Mamba

Average Gore Enjoyer
This "kid" is 33😆
Haven't met any 33 year-olds that ask about "Muh Darkweb snuff or redrooms"
Only people I see talking about it, like it's a cool thing to bring up are children.

I've only ever seen one maybe two form posts asking about "How would you kill someone" or "have you murdered anyone" type of questions.
Honestly if anyone is dumb enough to admit to crimes online they deserve everything that happens to em. :entertained:

Fat2themax

staring by-stander
Only people I see talking about it, like it's a cool thing to bring up are children.

I've only ever seen one maybe two form posts asking about "How would you kill someone" or "have you murdered anyone" type of questions.
Honestly if anyone is dumb enough to admit to crimes online they deserve everything that happens to em. :entertained:
Agreed, still think it's required to warn the little shitbags about it though, hence my post.

Yes but I think they was talking of your mental age, not physical age.
Well then, I guess they would be disappointed twice.

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
Never really thought about this, now trying to remember if I ever posted in a thread like that lol. Thinking about it, wouldn’t it be a bit of a waste of time ? Police raid their house and find some pocked mark peace of shit in a basement living a hard man life online.

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.

I stole cigarettes one time. Don't tell

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Interesting...

You know how I told you I burried that couple at 24 Reid Street...Um, could you delete that message?

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
Threads like:

Yes sir officer.

Back