Serious Why do these questions all sound like honeypots? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Interesting...

Imo the only people that would assume such questions are honey traps would indeed be a person who has done bad murders.
and ofc a baddie would be au fait with the Reid Technique etc and know not to post publicly anything incriminating.

Have you done a bad murder?

If Your stupid enuff to put yourself out there like that;U deserve a Punt in Da Gonads! 🤘🤟🤙...SP

There's no way in hell I'm not already on a list so i could care less just don't admit to anything illegal here and you'll be fine I'm sure
Truth right there!👌
🤘🤟🤙...SP

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Seems like... if you're not posting actual content and throwing around blanket statements and not being topic specific with your questions.. I feel like you're a cop trying to entrap some dumb schmuck who's too stupid to realize it ...
Threads like:
"where can I find real snuff?"
"Have you ever killed anybody?"
"Is there any videos you couldn't handle?"
" Do you know any murderers?"
"If you could host a red room what would you do?"
It all seems suspicious. We all know how lax the vetting process is to get a membership on this site, after all...

All I'm saying is, don't fall for the honeypot folks.. be safe out there.
Law enforcement agencies worldwide do not possess the manpower, time or resources to investigate every moron that makes a stupid comment on an internet forum. They have to balance credible threats to national security, threats to large groups of civilians, and threats to significant individuals. Additionally, if the legal system were to investigate or attempt to prosecute every person online that has claimed to have committed a serious crime, the court system would be booked up solid for decades.

In a nutshell, priorities... The people posting these "honeypot" questions are most likely wanna-be armchair detectives, or possibly even rookies in law enforcement hoping to score some points.

Rarely do we learn that some criminal has been apprehended and prosecuted because of some shit they've said online.

How about,
"Are you Jake?"
"What are you wearing, Jake from State Farm?"

"Uhh... Khakis?"

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
Seems like... if you're not posting actual content and throwing around blanket statements and not being topic specific with your questions.. I feel like you're a cop trying to entrap some dumb schmuck who's too stupid to realize it ...
Threads like:
It all seems suspicious. We all know how lax the vetting process is to get a membership on this site, after all...

200w-4 copy.gif

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Threads like:

Do you know where i can get my hands on some honey? Because otherwise this post is the biggest honeypot ive seen so far. Getting my hopes up and shit, i already made oatmeal you summumubitsh

when america burns this coming year from war, honey potting will be the least of their concerns. muahahaha
giving over 80 billion to a big nosed corrupt country like ukraine... reap what you sow

drakebling

Butcher
"Have you or anyone you know ever purposefully evaded paying taxes to the government of the United states of america? If so, can you please comment your name, address, and phone number we- i mean people can reach you by?"

Conkevo

Embrace your race.
Threads like:

You ain't lying. Doxxing is real.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
hmu4snuff

Killed eight people

Watch every video on this site weekly

Know some killers

Discussed removing somebody's fingers one knuckle section at a time

Am I supposed to win something?
Thats good going. Wait until u actually remove the bones tho. So much more intriging and fun 😊😉🤣

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Threads like:

Next question, do you know where i can find some uranium 235? Totally not a fed or anything, asking for a friend.

Aaaand im now on a terrorist watch list lmao

Dave_63

As a species we are quite unpleasant.
This user was banned
Threads like:

Augusta Gein

Man magnet
Probably posted by the younger ones. They have no idea on how to find what they want so hoping someone will give it to them. And they are way too curious way too quick. It is a pretty much guarantee that there are -18 yr olds lurking around on here. I'm unsure on how Admins verify that kind of thing if unsure.

Gored

murdersketeer
No honeypots here lol, just a bunch of retards asking ridiculous questions and who cares if they're caught by the po-po, let the stupid weed themselves out.

Back