Wife kills husband, leaves him in the garage overnight, goes to the couch to watch movies. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aztobacta

Fresh Meat
Oh, hell nah. You don't understand. I'm the introvert. He's the extrovert......waaayyyy too many friends and family worrying me where his ass is....... The second worse thing I abhor in life is.....the cell phone. It would be jangling me to distraction like ancient Chinese water torture......
Cell phone a problem? Put it in silent mode!

hcoop111

Such is life
mmm unless it’s a damn good reason I ain’t killing nobody…it’s not really my place to do so nor should I in reality …that goes for everybody …I mean hey you can but..be prepared to take it up the ass in jail you know …

Sonnynerd022

Mr Death
This one I would have never expected. I've known this chick for about 12 years she was back then the bartender and later manager of a local bar I frequent. It is unbelievable how someone you would never imagine being a murderer becomes one. Also the details so far are even crazier.

Must have been annoying her during the film

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Nope..... that chick just looks nuts..... something not right with her.... and I can see that just from the pics of her..... I'm sure her personality would be another tip-off....
And the old "I was trapped by him" excuse is just that, just another EXCUSE for being a violent narcissist, which she OBVIOUSLY was!

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
In the news article in the original post it said 2nd degree murder was the charge , I guess they uped it to first degree ?
2 counts of first degree murder-guilty-35 years each to tun consecutive.

2 counts of attempted first degree- guilty- 15 years each to run consecutive.

There were several other accompanying charges that he was found guilty of also, but those are the big ones.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
It’s worth getting murdered by a gal who can almost pinch your dick off with her ass-muscles.

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
In the news article in the original post it said 2nd degree murder was the charge , I guess they uped it to first degree ?
No my comment was a follow up to a previous comment I had made.
Everyone has the capability, most just don't act on it. I've had a situation like this before in my life. A guy I worked with shot 4 people in a bar, co-workers of ours, 2 died. He gets sentenced next month.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
It's been over a year since this happened and I understand the case is still pending so it has not been a plea deal situation. They seem to be fighting it. I spoke with a few people who were much closer to her and they say they completely cut ties with her. Not sure if that is true or they are just saying that to avoid talking about it.

Back