accident Woman falls off ladder. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
Why was the man letting his wife (I presume) even be on the ladder? When I was married, I wouldn't let my wife....no, no. It's all coming back to me now. My wife forced my ass to go up the ladder. Damn, thanks, now I'm pissed at her again.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Why was the man letting his wife (I presume) even be on the ladder? When I was married, I wouldn't let my wife....no, no. It's all coming back to me now. My wife forced my ass to go up the ladder. Damn, thanks, now I'm pissed at her again.
Don't ask why. Just fucking enjoy it.

Cik One 956

Dying to Live
Husband helped her up and walked away like "bitch you're alright get up" ....
I think they were day labourers. Sounded like Spanish.
This dumbfuck ... What you think , all Spanish people are labor workers ? You don't think Spanish people have money to live in a nice neighborhood ? Don't be that ignorant . I know Spanish people to own businesses , have mansions , or more than 100 acres of property , drive A class vehicles .... Just cause the media portrays "Spanish" people to be illegal immigrants doesn't mean all Spanish people are border jumpers !! "Mexican" DOES stand for Mexico and American .... MEX-ICAN ...... I used to work as a detention officer for a federal unit . And illegal immigrants doesn't just mean Mexico border jumpers . It stood from people coming illegally from the all over the world . White , black , brown people . Honestly I have yet to meet ONE fukin Mexican to be racist . All Mexicans attend THEIR customers the same , work for whites and blacks and don't complain , and NEVER get into anyone's business other than their own !! JUST SAYING ......

Last edited:
Back