Crime Woman get arrested for beach masturbation (no gore/nudity) (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Apparently Karen or Karl were in their condo scoping people at the beach and they reported her to the Police.

All she needs to say is that she is beginning her transition and her hormones are all over the place and her doctor said she needs to masturbate to keep her behaviour under control and then ask the cop to check her face for new hair growth and they will be apologising on their knees as they back away bowing...

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
Statements that will enter the official court transcript as admissible evidence legally obtained from an officers body camera: "I was sitting on the water like this and I just put it in there and it was covered up and I just had an orgasm. I am sorry."

She should not be charged, she should be charging those watching a fee.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Statements that will enter the official court transcript as admissible evidence legally obtained from an officers body camera: "I was sitting on the water like this and I just put it in there and it was covered up and I just had an orgasm. I am sorry."

She should not be charged, she should be charging those watching a fee.
It's probably wiser to be masturbating on Only Fans, than it is to be doing it on a public beach.
Less unwanted viewers. Less sand and salt in her snatch.

SparkleGem

Sparkle & Glow
This seems to be staged but either way, she should be allowed to get her jollies on a beach if she wants to.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
"Did one of my friends send you over here as a joke?"
Sounds like this is not her 1st time doing this and she brags about how hard it gets her off at her ladies lunches.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
The masturbating woman, the cops, and the anonymous caller all need to get the sand out of their vaginas..

This is a Blood_Sport public service announcement..

Screenshot_20231126-084012_Chrome.jpg

Back