Woman Gets Stabbed Inside London Restaurant (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

redplane071996

I'm not here
Those pathetic pansies could've ganged up on that kebbaboon and serve street justice but no. If they ain't using those balls then better get themselves castrated :rage:

teh_admiral

Rookie
........you can take the Indian out of India, but he'll still beat women out of his hatred for his mother who beat the shit out of him..............

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
The sick people who run this world profit off of war and violence. They love this shit. Remember how peaceful and wonderful it was in the late 1990's? Then what happened? Twin Towers in NY were ambushed by jumbo jets, then detonated by explosives. No once cared about the horrible death those people suffered in those buildings. All the sick public cared about was the sexy firemen heroes that "saved" us. OMG. And gee, all the debris was immediately hauled off and shipped to who knows where. No one thought that was suspicious. Oh gee we can't anyone examining that debris, can we?

Jltnov22

Well Known Member
Yep, was in London once and few blocks away an immigrant killed someone, cuz he didn't wanted to give him his place at the restaurant.

This is why most of them should die in war in their home country.
I say turn the place (middle east) to glass with a few nukes.

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
How big is your blade? Living over there I would assume everyone Carries one for protection, or knife dueling..
Mind went elsewhere. 😂
Only got (now) swiss army (practical bitch) and a 4 inch flick. (Only carried at night...and NO, I'm not a fucking hooker!!)
Heh. No, not all do love, there's other forms of self defense that don't involve carrying.
Knife dueling... think they already do that, nightly sport down on the estate area's and shitholes.
No guns eh? Just knives…. I admire that
Oh, there are guns, trust me on that.

pebkam

Rookie
Mr Waheed Stabby McStabberson-Naidooh stabbed his longtime girlfriend Miss Stabinda Stabby-Sing.

Everyone was on-edge

-

Sky

Forum Veteran
The sick people who run this world profit off of war and violence. They love this shit. Remember how peaceful and wonderful it was in the late 1990's? Then what happened? Twin Towers in NY were ambushed by jumbo jets, then detonated by explosives. No once cared about the horrible death those people suffered in those buildings. All the sick public cared about was the sexy firemen heroes that "saved" us. OMG. And gee, all the debris was immediately hauled off and shipped to who knows where. No one thought that was suspicious. Oh gee we can't anyone examining that debris, can we?
Remember when Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gadaffi were alive and the middle east was stable, prospering and minding their own business?

Back