beatings Gotta be Embarrassing Getting Stabbed by an Old, Naked Dude (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
A man was stabbed to death on Tuesday afternoon (5), in Parque das Flores, in Assis (SP). According to information from the Civil Police, the victim, identified as Thiago Alves, aged 34, was in an argument with the suspect of the crime, an elderly man, aged 61, in front of a house on Rua Mato Grosso. The two already had a history of disagreements. After another argument, due to circumstances yet to be determined, the elderly man stabbed the victim several times with a knife. The suspect fled, however, he was located and arrested by military police. Why he decided to run out to chase the dude while nude? We may never know but what we DO know is... he's got a dick the size of a clit. Clit-dick.

Lizzie Borden

Fresh Meat
A man was stabbed to death on Tuesday afternoon (5), in Parque das Flores, in Assis (SP). According to information from the Civil Police, the victim, identified as Thiago Alves, aged 34, was in an argument with the suspect of the crime, an elderly man, aged 61, in front of a house on Rua Mato Grosso. The two already had a history of disagreements. After another argument, due to circumstances yet to be determined, the elderly man stabbed the victim several times with a knife. The suspect fled, however, he was located and arrested by military police. Why he decided to run out to chase the dude while nude? We may never know but what we DO know is... he's got a dick the size of a clit. Clit-dick.

View attachment 759427

View attachment 759428
Itty bitty teeny weenie... Sorry. Small cocks make me giggle..

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
I thought the title was some kind of euphemism….stabbed by an old naked guy

Dax_Knight

Lurker

View attachment 759427

View attachment 759428
2 people VS Old man... without pants... I got a question....

Back