Crime Woman Kidnapped On Door Cam (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
The dude is obviously a psychotic dick, that being stated, they are in Portland and when you decide to eliminate a significant amount of your police force, it emboldens Psychotic Dick Guy to do Psychotic Dick Guy Things. If those hippies want to see this shit stop, they should cease the practice of voting for Marxists. No pity for such people.

methedup77

Well Known Member
USA. Disturbing home video recorded near Portland, Ore. on April 21 captured a woman screaming for help as she is dragged and carried away by a man into a car. Hillsboro Police said she has been found safe. The man has been arrested but not named by police.

View attachment 776352
She’s still enjoying every minute of it.

Well no shit? The police don’t name you. Your parents name you. Guys already got a name! These reporters are dumb as fuck aren’t they?

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member
USA. Disturbing home video recorded near Portland, Ore. on April 21 captured a woman screaming for help as she is dragged and carried away by a man into a car. Hillsboro Police said she has been found safe. The man has been arrested but not named by police.

View attachment 776352
They NEVER name these fucking kidnappers because they sell their victims to the sickass elite for all kinds of fucked up shit.

methedup77

Well Known Member
They NEVER name these fucking kidnappers because they sell their victims to the sickass elite for all kinds of fucked up shit.
Not if they’re adults. Rape kidnap of adults is weird with the media. I understand protecting the innocent? But for fuck sake. Glorify the abducter

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Nah, sorry. Honestly, I must admit that this one is an opinion of my own.
There was espein or whatever is name is, I swear when they caught him I knew he gonna die, and few days after guess what...? Couple of negro in prison have to supervise him 24/7 fucking niggger they have just one job.....

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
She needs to take lessons like that crazy paki lady that went ape shit on that paki that slapped her. She kept right on beating his ass. This woman just lets herself be carried away like a mannequin with arms stretched. ( i think the video im referring to was titled: he’s prob a bad dancer )

Back