Crime Woman knocked out by UK police. (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Look at all the trash in the streets, looks like a fucking third world. I hope for your sakes, (English friends) that there's some parade going on and that's why the trash is on the ground. Just kidding my ex husband is from the UK, that's fucking deplorable and sad

Vwj

NewbieX
Look at all the trash in the streets, looks like a fucking third world. I hope for your sakes, (English friends) that there's some parade going on and that's why the trash is on the ground. Just kidding my ex husband is from the UK, that's fucking deplorable and sad
Tbh it gets worse by the year, but this looks like it’s stupid o’clock after pubs/clubs kicking out time and they’ve gone for a doner

goetie

Fuck Niggers and Snow Niggers
This user was banned
Your brit pinke

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
If you are not legally armed everywhere you find yourself, including your own homes, at least with a sturdy cane, preferably with a licensed sidearm, (I have both and pepper spray), then you are as the kids say now, lacking, and you get what you deserve. And yes, I'm advocating self defense against anyone illegally assaulting you, including law enforcement acting illegally under color of law. Most importantly, do not get caught slippin' or high or drunk or worse, alone. That makes you a target period, by all manner of nefarious creatures. You have been much more than adequately warned, if only by the things you continue to see here.

Hugs and kisses on this St. Valentine's Day,
Harumph

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
If you are not legally armed everywhere you find yourself, including your own homes, at least with a sturdy cane, preferably with a licensed sidearm, (I have both and pepper spray), then you are as the kids say now, lacking, and you get what you deserve. And yes, I'm advocating self defense against anyone illegally assaulting you, including law enforcement acting illegally under color of law. Most importantly, do not get caught slippin' or high or drunk or worse, alone. That makes you a target period, by all manner of nefarious creatures. You have been much more than adequately warned, if only by the things you continue to see here.

Hugs and kisses on this St. Valentine's Day,
Harumph
I wish you wasn't right, but you are. Humans are so fucking vile

Back