accident Woman Knocked Out On Bus Ride + Some Extra Vids (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
It reminds me of what happened to Dj Kemistry in 1999, she was the passenger in a car which was driving up the motorway at about 70mph when a vehicle in front of them drove over one of the cats eyes and kicked the loose casing up which went straight through the window screen and killed the DJ instantly

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Second vid shows no matter how safe you try to be, theres an evil bus/truck/car out to get you.
That girl didn't try hard enough. She should have paid more attention like the other girl. The dude remained on the corner to allow some distance between him and the girls so he could check out their asses.
Agreed!

Playing it at slow speed you can clearly see her body motion, just as getting a headshot.
Just before people start getting out, you can see her slowly deflate as her muscles go completely slack. Plus, her eyes appear to be wide open.
Isn't there a 2 child policy or something
That doesn't pertain to running them over. That's the limit for how many children parents are allowed to breed.

Last edited:

frederykruysch

tropical darks
I NEED to get more info on this videos.
So I can say to the two last ones "What were you thinking *insert name of the woman and boy*??"

You are taught from a very young age you have to look both ways before crossing the street. Well, with the kid maybe he didn't know that yet. But still...
(well honestly I want to know if any of them survived, specially the kid)

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
Having your ribcage crushed by a bus is a result of not paying attention to the bus that's been next to you for X amount of time.

Back