bizarre You Cant Make This πŸ’© Up 🀣 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
The Cops Aren’t Innocent Either
CAD6B0D0-7B27-4697-AFAF-188BE751DB85.jpeg

Ranman

Well Known Member
Uh we're gonna have to put this guy in your car! Don't want no racial shit breaking off since I'm white and all, ya know! Wink,wink.

judging-you

Tired snacker
Female cop threw her arms in the air like "damn men. Every hole is a goal"

But Omg.

That male cop has had enough. The frustration, him putting on the gloves and the... The "you have anything.....nevermind"

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Mental illness is a motherfucker. On another note, I watched 13 minutes of that and I am yet to hear the officer telling the guy he is under arrest and reading him his Miranda, but asking him questions and stuff. The public defender can have whatever charges they put on him out quite easily.

Bethy πŸ”₯

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Mental illness is a motherfucker. On another note, I watched 13 minutes of that and I am yet to hear the officer telling the guy he is under arrest and reading him his Miranda, but asking him questions and stuff. The public defender can have whatever charges they put on him out quite easily.
I think they were more concerned cuz he was high as a kite. Took medicine with vodka plus his pupils were wide af. He was humpty the ground ffs.. he aint normal :lulz:

Back