Crime Young Darkies Robbing Store (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Them In Ten Years
IMG_9276.jpeg

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
This proves a point, that I have been trying to get people to understand for years. These assholes have been given a license to steel, like a nigger needs that.

Now, it's very smart to send your children out to steal the shit, none of those people even give a fuck to stop it. So just when you start having a shred of respect for their mischievous and borderline thuggish caper,

They steal laundry detergent, SOS pads, and other various cleaning supplies. What in the fuck is a nigger going to do with soap?

DokraOwl

Hooter
Instead of sitting at home playing video games collecting fictitious digital loot they're out in the real world playing for real, good for them, laundry soap is really expensive- that's high points right there. They can trade that for drugs and then use the drugs to level up and to use as a healing potion.

Cass714

Fresh Meat
Shaking my damn head...

WTF is with kids today...these guys weren't older than 13-14 yrs old!!!

Wheres the parents at?
Obviously not taken care of or raising these kids!!!
This is why kids are fukd up now-a-days...and just think, in 10-15 yrs ... they will be running this country!!!

NOW THATS FUKD UP!!!

AMERICAS YOUTH AT ITS FINEST!!!

THIS WORLD IS GOIN TO SHIT ...REAL QUICK!!!

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
This is why kids are fukd up now-a-days...and just think, in 10-15 yrs ... they will be running this country!!!

NOW THATS FUKD UP!!!
I doubt they'll be running anything of consequence except as part of an increasingly idiotic majority of American citizenry. Of course, in light of that, politicians, on both the left and the right, have been securing votes and pandering to constituencies based on the stridency and popularity of political social media trends (e.g., the entire Trans rights debacle; a veritable non-issue that has been thrust into public and political consciousness by a small but vocal minority of self-oppressing people (and their supporters) hoping to relive the glory of the civil rights movement of the 1960s). So, in that case, I think you are correct: these thieving idiots, despite the low likelihood of any of them actually ever casting a ballot in any election throughout the remainder of their sad stupid little lives, will acquire some political power simply by being part of an ever-growing class of moron whose strength in numbers will threaten and drown the sober concerns of the minority.

That reminds me of this century-old quote by HL Mencken:

hl menken.jpg

DeadHunter

Death = Forgot to Roll vs. Save
Now I know why we need a purge. Okay, let's do it, release all the dam roaches so we can start exterminating them legally.

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
Wheres the parents at?
Well daddy nigger fucked off with his latest bleached blonde white skank ages ago mommy nigger is busy stuffing her face with potato chips and chocolate making her fat ass fatter while staring at shit on the TV making up names like Deleeza Shimona or Kimeesha for her latest little niggers. I also suspect when it says the word ask it says aks.

methedup77

Well Known Member
Instead of sitting at home playing video games collecting fictitious digital loot they're out in the real world playing for real, good for them, laundry soap is really expensive- that's high points right there. They can trade that for drugs and then use the drugs to level up and to use as a healing potion.
Eventually I hope to see them level up to bullets or the head

we really need the KKK back again... cleanse this motherfuckers! 😁😁😁
You know what’s funny? The Democratic Party created the KKK. Now the gimmeedats want to care to fucking niggers

Last edited:

Tinkle_Star

come undone
I swear that one skinny nigger had a piece of toilet paper on the back of his pants…Im actually shocked to see them stealing cleaning supplies and laundry detergent…the mother must be a first as crack ‘ho

Back