disaster Young Shoplifter Caught (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
I know that I wouldn't want them slapping my kid around like that. I would seriously check those two bitches at the door. I'd handle my kid's ass when we got home. But, that's just me.
Pretty sure that's somewhere else in the world where slapping a shoplifter is more accepted, if not they are really stupid for filming it.
They could certainly go to jail or get their shop burned out trying to pull that shit with the wrong parents child here.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Pretty sure that's somewhere else in the world where slapping a shoplifter is more accepted, if not they are really stupid for filming it.
They could certainly go to jail or get their shop burned out trying to pull that shit with the wrong parents child here.
I'm just saying and if you have kids, you'll understand, ANYBODY doing any slapping, it will be my husband and he probably would take away something they like a lot that always worked for us and stealing is not tolerated but nobody touches my kids.

CursedNightingale

Cloudy, with a chance of fuck this
This user was banned
Top Tip right there, I might not have kids of my own but I know that losing their phone/WiFi/Xbox power cable is like the end of the world these days.
I don’t have a kid either but I do babysit my niece and nephew and I couldn’t agree more to this. Seems like they’d rather be amputated than having their phones/gadgets taken away.

Back