accident Zapping out (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Pedro you stupid cunt

1714422445072.png

I need someone who paid attention in high school to tell me why this dude avoided being fried. Would rubber boots be enough? Is that "basket" thing insulated? No idea how he survived.

Also, beautiful sounds.
For whatever reason, the survivor isn't earthed so he's not subject to the current passing through him. That's why he survived but as to why he isn't in contact with an earth isn't altogether clear. The cherry picker is definitely earthed, thats why it's on fire at the base. Tyres usually provice good insulation but who knows what shit setup they have behind the fence that you cannot see. Some cherry pickers have outriggers so...

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Also, beautiful sounds.
An electric arc furnace produces some of the most insane electrical discharge sounds, the video doesn't do it justice. Also, notice the cables jumping on the left hand side because of the electromagentic repulsion and the cooling water pumps ramping up (the cable sheaths are water jacketted for cooling). Action starts at 00:22

lechmich

Forum Veteran
I need someone who paid attention in high school to tell me why this dude avoided being fried. Would rubber boots be enough? Is that "basket" thing insulated? No idea how he survived.

Also, beautiful sounds.
Those units generally are LV isolated from earth, but it appears the basket is bridging two separate lines

Back