electrocution

  1. DeathHand

    High Voltage Zap

    This guy was working on a high voltage line when he hit a live wire. Russia, abt 2008 1. 2. 3. Nasty exit wound.
  2. Mental Puppy

    8 Year old electrocuted

    This incident occurred Saturday morning (16). The victim, the little boy, Joseph died electrocuted after receiving an electric shock by touching a barbed wire fence. For some reason the owner of the house hooked an electric cable onto his barbed wire fence directly from the mains in the house...
  3. Mental Puppy

    Electrician got a short circuit.

    On the 1st of April this electrician was electrocuted on a utility pole.
  4. DeathHand

    Contact Burn Electrician

    This guy was an electrician working on a hyrdo pole. His right hand came in contact with a high voltage live wire which electrocuted him. Along with severe contact burns the man also fell from the pole and sustained sever spinal injuries. Set 1. 1. Upon arrival at ER: possible...
  5. Dr. Gauner

    54 Year Old Man Dies After Electric Shock

    On the afternoon of Friday (18) a 54-year-old man suffered an electric shock when trying to access a grid on a farm in the countryside of Montes Claros. According to the Fire Department, the victim was trying to reach the power cord without authorization and proper equipment and ended up getting...
Top