Girl Dies in Electric Chair Audio (Fake, But Realistic) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran

OK, boys, girls, and those who don't know what the fuck you are. I produced a special treat just for you. If you are interested girls, the electric chair, and especially girls in the electric chair, you might enjoy this VERY realistic audio of a girl being put to death in the electric chair.

It begins with her alone in her cell, then the guards come to shave her head as she cries. Then there is that long walk down the hallway to the execution chamber where Ol' Sparky awaits her with open arms. You can hear her sit in the chair and you can hear the guards buckle her in. You can even hear them take the sponges out of the pail of salt water before placing them on her pretty bald head and leg. Then the generator starts up. She hears it and her breathing increase in her panic. She is terrified and you can feel it. Then the switch is thrown. The current hits her hard and you can hear it, complete with some arcing of the electrodes as they burn through her skin. The execution is accompanied by the 60 cycle hum of the alternating current being pumped into her by the generator, and by the sound of her flesh frying. If you listen carefully, she even fries for a second after the current is turned off. During the execution, you hear a couple of witnesses cough as the stench of her burning flesh fills the room. After about a minute (the length of an average execution), the switch is thrown again and the generator winds down as witnesses begin to stir. She's gone, so there's nothing left for them to do but leave, and they are eager to get out into some fresh air.

This is as realistic an electric chair execution as you are ever likely to hear. Some might complain that the part with her head being shaved takes too long, or that the execution itself is too long, but I created this to be realistic, not quick. I STRONGLY suggest that you listen to this with headphones to get the full effect. The first time you hear this it will affect you most, so get those head phones, close you eyes, and smell her burn.

This is so realistic that some might be concerned for the girl. Rest assured, she is an actress and no sexy girls were shaved, electrocuted, or strapped to anything (dammit) during the making of this audio scene. Feel free to share it, post it, or whack off to it if that's your thing (who am I to judge?). Just leave me a comment to let me know what you think if it.

Here's the timeline:
0:17: The guards begin shaving her head
1:47: The guards walk her to the death chamber
2:07: She sits in the chair
2:17: The guards take the sponges from the water and place them on her
2:20: The guards strap her into the chair
2:26 The generator is started up
2:29: The generator is up to speed so the switch is thrown
3:27: The execution is done.

I created it from audio clips that I own, and from some I took under creative commons or attributable licenses from freesound.org, so I am obligated to list credits:

Woman sobbing:

Hair Clippers:

Sitting in Chair: creaky chair.wav by ryancacophony
Belts and Buckles:

Water:

Room Ambience:

Man Breathing

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
Dammit, I worked so hard on this and put this in the wrong category. Fuck me.
First of all this is not suicide...second tell me why I shouldn't remove this since it's fake...
I accidentally put it in the wrong category. I meant to put it in Murder Inc.

I admit it's fake, but does it have to be real? I love the site and don't mean to be disrespectful, but I think it would interest many people. I see other stuff here that isn't what it appears, but I will respect your decision.

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Dammit, I worked so hard on this and put this in the wrong category. Fuck me.

I accidentally put it in the wrong category. I meant to put it in Murder Inc.

I admit it's fake, but does it have to be real? I love the site and don't mean to be disrespectful, but I think it would interest many people. I see other stuff here that isn't what it appears, but I will respect your decision.
I get it...I'll move it to Murder Inc., just because you worked hard on it and I can appreciate that

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
good work on the sound but unsure if dis is as realistic as it gets, felt like a scared girl hiding in a hangar while sumone was working on an airplane engine
thought der would at least be sum screams right before the switch was turned on or sum begging to be let off

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
good work on the sound but unsure if dis is as realistic as it gets, felt like a scared girl hiding in a hangar while sumone was working on an airplane engine
thought der would at least be sum screams right before the switch was turned on or sum begging to be let off
I'm sorry. I worked really hard on it. I didn't want to disappoint anybody.
Thanks for putting that together. It was very well done and pretty realistic.
Thank you!

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
First of all this is not suicide...second tell me why I shouldn't remove this since it's fake...
Maybe move it somewhere else I kinda feel bad if you remove it all together she seems like she put alot of work into this. Let’s be nicer guys especially to the newbs . UNLESS THERE BLACK THEN FUCK THEM. 😂

Kesselring

卐 SIEG HEIL STALIN 卐
This user was banned
View attachment 577575
OK, boys, girls, and those who don't know what the fuck you are. I produced a special treat just for you. If you are interested girls, the electric chair, and especially girls in the electric chair, you might enjoy this VERY realistic audio of a girl being put to death in the electric chair.

It begins with her alone in her cell, then the guards come to shave her head as she cries. Then there is that long walk down the hallway to the execution chamber where Ol' Sparky awaits her with open arms. You can hear her sit in the chair and you can hear the guards buckle her in. You can even hear them take the sponges out of the pail of salt water before placing them on her pretty bald head and leg. Then the generator starts up. She hears it and her breathing increase in her panic. She is terrified and you can feel it. Then the switch is thrown. The current hits her hard and you can hear it, complete with some arcing of the electrodes as they burn through her skin. The execution is accompanied by the 60 cycle hum of the alternating current being pumped into her by the generator, and by the sound of her flesh frying. If you listen carefully, she even fries for a second after the current is turned off. During the execution, you hear a couple of witnesses cough as the stench of her burning flesh fills the room. After about a minute (the length of an average execution), the switch is thrown again and the generator winds down as witnesses begin to stir. She's gone, so there's nothing left for them to do but leave, and they are eager to get out into some fresh air.

This is as realistic an electric chair execution as you are ever likely to hear. Some might complain that the part with her head being shaved takes too long, or that the execution itself is too long, but I created this to be realistic, not quick. I STRONGLY suggest that you listen to this with headphones to get the full effect. The first time you hear this it will affect you most, so get those head phones, close you eyes, and smell her burn.

This is so realistic that some might be concerned for the girl. Rest assured, she is an actress and no sexy girls were shaved, electrocuted, or strapped to anything (dammit) during the making of this audio scene. Feel free to share it, post it, or whack off to it if that's your thing (who am I to judge?). Just leave me a comment to let me know what you think if it.

Here's the timeline:

I created it from audio clips that I own, and from some I took under creative commons or attributable licenses from freesound.org, so I am obligated to list credits:

Woman sobbing:

Hair Clippers:

Belts and Buckles:

Water:

Room Ambience:

Man Breathing
funny to see how some people waste their lives
id like to see the deformed faces of your children, if you got em already and obviously if they are not chained

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
for the deaf members of GG here's the translation

5d020ee42400009d178bdfab.gif

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
View attachment 577575

Here's the timeline:

Woman sobbing:

Hair Clippers:

Belts and Buckles:

Water:

Room Ambience:

Man Breathing
hey this is just about what happens when people are going to meet their maker, with the exception of crying, praying, or saying kiss my ass. very good work, could be use as sound for a execution.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
View attachment 577575

funny to see how some people waste their lives
id like to see the deformed faces of your children, if you got em already and obviously if they are not chained
If your kids were as deformed as mine, you'd chain them too.
hey this is just about what happens when people are going to meet their maker, with the exception of crying, praying, or saying kiss my ass. very good work, could be use as sound for a execution.
Thank you. Not many execution dramatizations accurately portray the process, but this one does.

Back