War Яussian command post by Kherson gets double tapped by JDAM/AASM (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

John6115

Lurker
I don’t know anything about how they plan this stuff, but how are they able to bomb it so perfectly? Just that building was demolished the others other than a few broken windows I’m sure were unharmed.

I don’t know anything about how they plan this stuff, but how are they able to bomb it so perfectly? Just that building was demolished the others other than a few broken windows I’m sure were unharmed.
Both forces use seperate doctrine when bombing the shit out of eachother. The Western artillery that the Ukrainians were given has an emphasis on accuracy, while Russians use theirs in a volume and concentration of fire type way. That and both sides are now using drones as spotters, which helps them get better real time info on targets downrange.

God'sMan

Well Known Member
A laser and a computer it's as easy as point, lock, adjust, fire. Technology relying on the computer to pin point targets for artillery has been around since the 70's and is only getting more accurate as it advances.

Back