12-year-old girl stabs bus driver (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

8====D~

Rookie
View attachment 406795
This happened in Brazil

Here what I found

A 12-year-old girl was apprehended this Sunday afternoon (23) after trying to rob passengers of a bus and stabbing the driver with a kitchen knife in Samambaia, in the Federal District.

According to the Military Police, the crime occurred around 1 pm, when the teenager boarded the bus as if she were a passenger. Upon suspecting the young woman, the driver closed the door shortly after she entered, leaving three people out.

At this moment, according to the PM, she started stabbing the man in the arm and leg, and only stopped when the collector managed to hold her. Passengers helped to restrain the teenager and took her to the Samambaia Norte Terminal, where the police were called.
Lieutenant Vilela, who followed the incident, said the witnesses were "revolted" and tried to attack her, but were stopped by others.
"She was very upset and was screaming 'kill me soon'. People wanted to hit her, but nothing happened. Because of the way the driver was seriously injured, it is totally uncontrolled. She is too young, skinny and tiny to have that strength . "

The driver was rescued by the Firefighters and taken to the Regional Hospital of Taguatinga "seriously injured", according to the PM. The young woman was apprehended and the knife was sent for examination. The girl must answer for the Child and Adolescent Statute.

The case is being investigated by the Child and Adolescent Police Station II in Taguatinga, which investigates the participation of others in the assault.

View attachment 406797View attachment 406798View attachment 406799
Should’ve been gang raped on the spot for trying to kill a bus driver just doing his job. Unless this was a cry for help because she had already been raped. If that’s the case I kinda feel bad for her....

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
View attachment 406795
This happened in Brazil

Here what I found

A 12-year-old girl was apprehended this Sunday afternoon (23) after trying to rob passengers of a bus and stabbing the driver with a kitchen knife in Samambaia, in the Federal District.

According to the Military Police, the crime occurred around 1 pm, when the teenager boarded the bus as if she were a passenger. Upon suspecting the young woman, the driver closed the door shortly after she entered, leaving three people out.

At this moment, according to the PM, she started stabbing the man in the arm and leg, and only stopped when the collector managed to hold her. Passengers helped to restrain the teenager and took her to the Samambaia Norte Terminal, where the police were called.
Lieutenant Vilela, who followed the incident, said the witnesses were "revolted" and tried to attack her, but were stopped by others.
"She was very upset and was screaming 'kill me soon'. People wanted to hit her, but nothing happened. Because of the way the driver was seriously injured, it is totally uncontrolled. She is too young, skinny and tiny to have that strength . "

The driver was rescued by the Firefighters and taken to the Regional Hospital of Taguatinga "seriously injured", according to the PM. The young woman was apprehended and the knife was sent for examination. The girl must answer for the Child and Adolescent Statute.

The case is being investigated by the Child and Adolescent Police Station II in Taguatinga, which investigates the participation of others in the assault.

She’s a tough little cunt. I can only imagine what a hard life she must have been been delt to be like that at 12

Homfanigger

Where is Jesus when you need him!
This user was banned
View attachment 406795
This happened in Brazil

Here what I found

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1626715278785.jpg
    FB_IMG_1626715278785.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 25

Collins

Well Known Member
View attachment 406795
This happened in Brazil

Here what I found

Chuckys bride 😂

Every ignorant shit4 brains angry at this girl. No intelligence cannot reconcile the situation with superior thinking &only narrow vision of revenge on a little girl!
Pathetic. The bad character of women follows the ill-lived & dubious lives of immoral men/brothers/ & FATHERS. Fockin slags, I'm gonna put one of you down one day. 👊⚡💥💀

master shake

Well Known Member
What no pics of the vic? Man this video made my penis soft. 😂 and homegirl is only 12. Ewwww even I have standards.

Back